Part 3

Randy walked to his science class awaiting a greeting from “Mr. Driscoll” with very bad ventriloquism by Mrs. Driscoll. He couldn’t help but wonder where Howard was.

‘Maybe Mcfist knows the Ninja is connected to Howard somehow and kidnapped him?’ Randy thought.

“Nice to see you today, Mr. Cunningham!” Mrs. Driscoll exclaimed with her late husband at her side.

“Yeah sure.” Randy replied with a hint of sarcasm.

“Watch your tone young man! And don’t forget you will be taking the class hamster home sometime this week.” The teacher said coldly.

Randy just grumbled under his breath, sighing and accepting the fact that there was no way out of this project he is being forced upon.

The bell rang signaling everyone to take a seat and to be quiet.

“Are you sure she won’t notice it’s a different hamster?” Joe worriedly asked his partner for the millionth time.

“Positive. She doesn’t even know what the first one even looked like. So just play it cool like nothing ever happened to the original hamster.” Billy reassured him.

“Okay…okay got it!” Joe sighed with relief.

They finally made it to the classroom door, Billy knocked.

“Excuse me class for just a moment. Jerry, will you take over from here?” Mrs. Driscoll said to the bones before she left for the door.

“Um we have a delivery for a one Marlene Driscoll?” Joe said shakily.

“That would be me. Oh it must be the hamster I ordered!” The teacher replied excitedly.

“Um yeah just sign here.” Billy told her.

Mrs. Driscoll complied eager to get the hamster. She handed the clipboard back to the man and received the caged animal.

“See, I told ya it would be alright.” Billy told Joe as they walked out.

“Viceroy!” Mcfist called for his evil scientist, “Where is your robot that was suppose to capture the Ninja?!”

“Well, sir, according to this wireless chart, that I had installed in the robot, it appears that it was…err…defeated by the Ninja.” Viceroy explained softly.

“DEFEATED?! GAH!! At this rate I’ll never get my desired power!” Mcfist groaned angrily.

Beep…beep….beeep!

“Hm? What’s this?” Viceroy asked looking at the digital chart. His evil grin gradually got bigger until his boss saw him. It was very unusual for Viceroy to have a smile that big unless it was something good!

“What is it Viceroy?” Mcfist asked suspiciously.

“It appears the Transellite actually hit something, or someone to be precise, before it was destroyed. Going into further analysis this said person MIGHT be the Ninja!” Viceroy exclaimed.

“You’re just happy it hit someone aren’t you.” Mcfist said coolly.

“Mhm!” Viceroy replied.

“So how do we find this said person?!” Mcfist asked eagerly.

“That’s a difficult task.” The scientist said casually.

“Difficult? How so?” his boss demanded.

“Well according to the digital chart we are looking for a hamster.” he sighed.