I Have A What On Who?

"But, what if we go this way?" Adam said, tracing his finger over the map. "Maybe they won't suspect us if we go around the back. Sally, are you listening?"
"Hmm?" She muttered.
"What are you looking a. . ." Adams voice trailed off as he followed her gaze. The weight of her head fell onto her hand as she dreamily starred at a teenage boy. He had a thick head of light brown hair, and was tall. Maybe around 6'3. He thought. Does she like tall guys? He laughed to himself. That's ironic. "Sally?" He snapped his fingers into of her face.
"What?" She asked rudely.
"Okay." Adam said, putting up his hands.
"Sally, who is that?" Watch asked.
She tilted her head back into her hand again. "I don't know, but he is so ho-"
"Okay!" Adam awkwardly laughed.
"Why don't we leave you be. . ." Watch said as he gathered their stuff. "C'mon Adam." He stood, but didn't move away from the table.
"Are we seriously going to leave her alone?"
"Yes." He pulled Adam out of the restaurant.
"Watch, I don't know about this. What if that guy isn't just a random guy Sally has a crush on?"
"You're just saying that because you have a crush on her." Watch continued to walk.
"What?" Adam laughed, following him. "I have a what on who?"
"A crush on Sally." He said matter-a-factly. "And I thought she had one on you." Adam gave him a look. "Come on. 'Future prom date'? Did you think she meant as friends?"
"Well I didn't really think about it." He said. Watch just shook his head and pulled Adam towards his house.

"Why are we here?" Adam muttered, bored out of his mind. The group were in Sally's room. Watch picked up a strand of her curled hair.
"You did your hair?"
"I need help." Sally said, ignoring Watch's comment.
"With what?" Watch asked, surprised. Sally never asks for help.
"That guy-Jonah-asked me out. What do guys like?" She asked, gesturing to her closet.
Adam scoffed. "You're asking me about what you're going to wear on a-"
"What loud mouth is trying to say is why us?"
"Because I'm not going to ask my mom, are you crazy?"
Adam walked over to the closet. He pulled out a pair of dark track pants and a unflattering long sleeve shirt. "This would have him head over heels for you."
Sally rolled her eyes. "Fine, I'll pick it out myself." And she walked into her closet, closing the door behind her. A knock came from downstairs. "Could you guys let him in?"
The two boys went downstairs and opened the door.
Jonah tried not to make a weird face. "Is Sally here?"
"Yep, she's just finishing getting ready. Come on upstairs." Watch led them up the stairs and into Sally's room.
A few seconds later, Sally opened the closet door. She was wearing a tight black tank top and some high waisted jean short shorts, a red flannel tied around her waist.
Adam made a face.

"Absolutely not

"Absolutely not."
She paused and looked at Adam for a second before turning to Jonah. "Let's go." They walked out of her room, leaving Watch and Adam standing in shock.
"Did she seriously just leave with him looking like that?" Adam said in disbelief.
"There's got to be something up. That's not our Sally." They started to her door when Watch paused. "And would you cool it on the jealousy."