Disappearances

Sally smiled cutely at her boyfriend as he wrapped his arms around her. Her standing at 4'11, he towered over the petite girl. He wouldn't tell anyone his own height, not wanting to risk making her feel bad. His lips touched the top of her head and she giggled, his hands running along her waist.

"Can you get a room?" Watch groaned, turning back to his work. The trio were studying in the library when the couple got distracted.
"Not my fault I can get a girl and you can't." Sally playfully hit her boyfriend.
"How many times do I have to tell you to stop treating girls like we're objects?"
"Sorry babe." He apologized with a small and adorable pout.

Daniel, a friend of Adam's, patted him on the back.
"Man, you are so whipped."
He brushed the comment off, and Sally's and his lips touched for a brief second.
"Like actually, study or leave." Watch said. "I would not like to spend my Saturday starring at you guys make out all day."
"Yeah, c'mon man." Daniel agreed.

Adam smirked at his two friends and pulled Sally closer to him. He started to kiss her neck, slowly moving towards her jaw.
Suddenly Mr. Spiny pulled them apart.
"Shhh! Leave or I'll take your bones myself!" The two laughed under their breath and hurried out of the building. Watch quickly met them outside.
"Look what you guys did."
"Sorry." Sally laughed.

The friends had finally decided that Watch's house was the best choice to get some work done. But, Adam and Sally had to have Watch in between them.
"Adam?"
"Hmm?" He mumbled, not looking up from his book.
"Adam?!" His head shot up to his girlfriend as he heard her call out in destress.

A man who was at least 6'4 and most likely a bodybuilder had Sally in his grip.
"Sally!" He ran towards her, but the man disappeared, taking her with him. "Sally?!" He slammed his fists down on the table.
"What now-"
"This is your fault!"
"My fault?"
"If you had let me sit beside her, then I could of stop him."
"Adam, your whole life is going to be full of 'could of's', let's focus on what's really important here. Getting Sally back."
"That's something a guilty man would say!"
"You know," Watch said, suddenly angry. "Ever since you guys started going out, you've been like, a completely different person!"
"Me?!"
"Yeah you! Unless I'm the one who's dating Sally!"
Adam turned away, groaning. He threw his hands in he air, yelling out angrily.
"Okay fine, how do you suggest we get Sally back?"
"First, we find out who that guy was."