Chapter 6

*~ This chapter was inspired by a Stony OneShot I read that is absolutely incredible. If you're interested it's in my 'OTP's asf' reading list.~*

Wade's POV~

"Hey Wade, do you have a minute?" Tony asked me. Peter had demanded I stay with him after the specific mission I had just completed. The Stark Tower, as he claimed, had more security and protection from people than my apartment stuffed to the brim with an array weapons.

"Yeah sure," I said standing up from the living room couch and following him to his lab. We walked into the metal jungle and I started to get an intervention vibe from Tony.

"Look Wade," He said resting his elbows on a steel table. He then lowers his voice, "I want to start raising Peter into the business lifestyle. Throughout his life, I've ingrained science and mechanics into his personality as I'm sure you've seen. It's just now I need him home more. I have absolutely no problem with him staying with you but I need him here now."

"Oh...alright," I said softly glancing at the floor.

"So I just wanted to see if you'd be comfortable with moving here, into the Tower. I have a room in the floor below Peter's that you could use. It's also pretty far from Steve and mines since I know you probably can't keep your hands off each other.." He grumbled.

"Oh well gee thanks!" I said cupping the back of my neck in my palm. "I'll go tell Peter."

"Just not about the business part," Tony said.

"What business part?" I called out to him.

I made my way up the Tower and to the room of my lover. I didn't bother knocking and just let myself in. Peter was sitting at his laptop with headphones in. I quietly closed the door and tiptoed over to him. I was just about to scare him when I felt his hand slip behind him and latch onto my lower back. He spun around in his chair and set his earphones to the side.

"How did yo-"

"Spidey senses," He said raising both eyebrows.

I smirked, "What else are your 'spidey senses' telling you?"

He pressed his lips together then said, "You want to tell me something?"

"Mmm what else?" I purred leaning in front of his legs and running my hands up his thighs.

"It's something serious," He spoke.

"I'm moving in," I said before meeting my lips to his. Both my hands rested on his knees and my hips were popped into the air. Peter's mouth started to move with mine. I ran my index finger along his pants hemline, till it caught the tip of a newly developing bulge. I tucked my hand inside his elastic sweatpants and began stroking him lightly. He moaned into my mouth and pushed himself into my hand even more. Peter brought his arms to my neck and stood up to close the space between us. I began fumbling at the edges of his shirt; Peter slipping it off my himself. He then helped me get out of mine and as we started to rock together, he pulled away.

"My parents are on the same floor as me. They coul-"

"Shh mines a floor below us, I don't know where though." I said starting to think of Tony had told me and I just wasn't paying attention.

"JARVIS?" Peter called out.

"Yes?" responded a robot-human like voice.

"Which room did dad say was Wade's?" He asked.

The robot sat for a minute then responded, "Room #105 , sir."

Peter thanked the robot and grabbed my hand. We skidded across hard floors and stairwells, to lazy to take the elevator. Peter and I stood in front of the door and before I could make a move, Peter pushed me up against the door, kissing me hard. My hands flew to the side of my head and interlocked fingers with him. His right hand left mine and twisted the knob. I stumbled backwards but all that did was make Peter smirk.