Chapter 7

Wade's POV~

I knew it. Tony just couldn't let Peter and I go on a vacation together. He didn't trust Peter and he as sure as hell didn't trust me. I really didn't know why either. I've done nothing but bond with this near-evil-scientist-dude and this is what I get? Even then if he doesn't a thousand percent trust me, Peter can take care of himself. Besides the man is a billionaire, he can see whatever he wants whenever he wants. I don't see why physically being here and ruining this trip for us, benefits him in anyway.

This was my entire thought process as we unloaded out suitcases from the plane to the firsts islands shelter. There were several hut type buildings, Tony taking the first one, causing Peter and I to walk further down a marked wooden path. Peter opened the wooden door and we were met with a interior that did not match its exterior.

"Oh well, these are Tony's islands," Peter shrugged and trotted in.

I followed him, we descended down steel stairs. The inside illuminated a blue color that reflected off the metal walls. There was a bed in the left corner, a couch, a coffee table, a tv on the wall, and a very small kitchen that started right were the steps ended.

"Wasn't what I expected," I spoke. "But I'm here with you and that's perfect."

Peter looked away, I could see the blush on the back of his neck. I smiled, parking my suitcase near the wall. I wrapped my arms around Peter and rested my chin on his shoulder.

"Three islands right...?" I growled into his ear. The way he gets so awkward and shook up when I come onto him is what gets me out of bed in the morning.

His face got hot and he started to stutter, "y-yeah."

"Perfect," I said spinning him around and planting a passionate kiss on his lips. My fingers made their way up Peter's sides and-

We heard a man clear his through from above the stairwell. We both froze and looked up to see Tony leaning in the steel railing.

"Yeah not now guys, we got stuff planned." Tony said, looking us directly in the eye.

'Yeah, WE had stuff planned too.' White box chipped.

'Was that sass?' Yellow box questioned.

'Yes it was. I'm tired of stuff always getting in the way of them, they deserve to have this. Especially because-'

'Shut up both of you,' I thought silencing the boxes for now.

Tony tapped on the rail as Peter and I glared at him. He smirked and walked out of the hut. Peter sighed and put his arms around mine. He looked down and shook his head.

"I'm sorry this just-"

"Don't apologize baby boy. You didn't know he'd sneak on with us." I stated.

"Yeah but I should of. Tony thinks he's laid back cool to the extent it's nerve racking. But he's way more over protective then Steve, whom I surprised isn't also here." Peter sighed.

"It's okay my love," I said kissing his forehead. "Let's go see what Mr. Cockblock wants."

That made Peter smile, which in-turn made me smile. I interlocked out fingers together as we ascended the steps. The fresh breeze had a new scent to it then before, I guess it had something to do with my mentality at the time. The wooden walk-way we'd used to get here, now had more of a shadow cast on it from the looming trees above. We trotted down the brown-wooden road until we spotted Tony. He was in the phone with someone when he turned to be met with us. He smiled and started walking towards us. Then he walked passed us, causing us to turn around and see another jet in the distance land. Peter's grip tighten on my hand for just a moment before releasing to normal.