Chapter 53 (Final Chapter)

A/N:  So guys, I know there are hundreds of people who don't vote, and only read. Well if you're one of those people, please do me a huge favor and vote.  I need to win the FanFiction award in the Wattys this year, and in order to do so I need as many votes as possible.  Please, guys.  This is really important to me.  If your one of those loyal fans that read no matter what I write, and vote all the time, I want to say thank you, and I love you. You're the reason I keep writing this story. For everyone else, please tell your friends to vote for this story also.  Make your school friends make accounts just to vote, if you have to.  And after the Wattys end, I will begin to upload a story I've been working on that still remains title-less.  It's something I've never done before, and I have yet to hear or read a similar story on Wattpad. So one more time, PLEASEEE VOTEEE for EVERYYY CHAPTERRR <3 And this is the last chapter too, by the way. AND YES THERE IS A SEQUEL. <3

Evening Sun

Chapter 53 (Final chapter)

“What?  No...”  I whispered, shaking my head slowly.  My soft dark brown curls shook with my slight movement.  Rain slowly began to fall, but it was only a mist-like rain, filling the air and making the forest smell really good.  

Alice giggled in happiness and nodded.  “Yes you are!  Edward has decided he won’t give up on you.”  

But if Edward wasn’t going to give up on me, that doesn’t mean I have to get back together with him.  Just because he wants it, doesn’t mean I do, or have to.  I want Jacob, and I’m finally getting used to the thought of him.  Of being with Jacob Black.  

“But I did,”  I said softly.  The words that flew out of my mouth made me feel so guilty, and bad for hurting Edward.  I still care... it’s not that easy to spend so long with someone and forget about them in a day.  It’s not like I wanted him out of my life, I just... I don’t know what I want.  This is all so frustrating.  

“I still know it’s going to happen, even if I didn’t see it.  It’s meant to be.”  She grinned.

I hate when people are all cheesy about things.  Like fate and meant to be.  What happens happen, and we can’t change it.

“Then how come we broke up.”  I challenged her, cocking an eyebrow.

“Because you were stupid!”  She yelled.  I know she doesn’t mean it though. “Bella I want the best for you, and that dog is not it!”

“Jacob isn’t anything bad, Alice.”  I defended Jacob.  “You were fine with him being with... with...”  I couldn’t say her name.

“Yes but not with his imprints mother!  You know what?  This is just a phase.  You want to rebel.  You’ll realize you belong with Edward, and you’ll come back.  He’s waiting, you know.”  She smirked.  

I opened my mouth to say she’s wrong, but she hugged me.  “Really got to get you new perfume...”  She mumbled.  “Bye!”  

~~~~

“Jacob stop...”  I muttered, not really meaning it.

He continued to kiss down my neck, to my collarbone.  I tightened my grip in his hair, and continued to complain.

“Stop...”  My words sounded weaker and weaker.  I knew that he wasn’t going to, unless I said it like I meant it.  “Stop.”  I tried again, but it sounded silly.  

But who says he has to stop?

If I’m with Jacob, this kind of behavior is to be expected.  It’s nothing out of the ordinary or wrong, if I’m with him.  Even though, part of me feels as if it’s wrong, and I need to pull away.  But I couldn’t.  I let myself sit on his lap on his couch, in his house, as he held me close against his warm chest.  

This was so much different than being with Edward.  When I was human, I would have to be swaddled up in a big, thick blanket, or else I would freeze.  But when I was with Jacob, I would always want to snuggle up against him because he was so warm.  

Now, he feels even warmer, since I am so cold.  I want to hug him and never let him go.  

“Bella, I love you...”  He whispered, then bit my neck lightly.  

I drew in a soft breath and softly replied, “I love you, too...”  

Suddenly, Jacob had my hips in his large, strong hands.  He laid on his back on the couch, pulling me on top of him.  His lips crushed against mine, and I kissed him back, hungrily.  I could hear his heart increasing in speed, and my un-beating one did the same.

His hands started to tug on the hem of my shirt.  Knowing where this was going, I sat up on his waist to pull it over my head, dropping it on the floor beside me.  Jacob’s hands burned into my sides, causing shivers down my spine.  Everything started to drift away.  

Everything except Jacob.

He rarely wears shirts, so his was already taken off.  I laid down again, my chest and flat stomach pressing against his abs.  His muscular arms wrapped around me, as he kissed me passionately.  

Jacob’s hips lifted, and for a moment I was confused, until he laid flat again and he was only in boxers.  He had taken off his shorts, and slipped them away.  While laying directly on top of him, I could feel him pressing against my lower stomach.  

My hands tangled themselves in his short dark hair, and his were exploring my bare back and chest.  He undid the clasp on my bra, and I lifted myself off him slightly so he could remove it.  

“Are you sure you want to do this...”  He whispered, pulling away from my lips to breathlessly ask me.

I nodded slowly, and as he started to pull down my jeans, a voice interrupted us.

A voice I thought I would never hear again.

A voice, that would forever make me feel guilty about my stupid actions.

“Mom?!  Jacob!?”