London bridge is Falling down

They were exploring the unstable parts of the sewer, on Raphs request for the shadow training. It looked like Raph was having a lot of fun, playing- let’s see who can die first’, though the other three were a bit nervous.  “Are you sure this is a good idea master? This area’s a bit unstable.” Kylee asked dodging a falling brick. “Yeah, yeah, I wouldn’t worry so much kid- I do this stuff all the time. Besides… the more you worry, the quicker you age. Just look at Splinter for example.” Raph said leaping into the shadows and virtually disappearing. “Now the more terrain you hide in the more skilled you’ll be in the long run. We start with the hardest first so that your senses will be more acute from the get go. Ya think I should ease you into it? Life doesn’t ease you into dangerous situations, do it? Now not only do you have to hide yourself in the shadows, but ya gotta fight the shadows now too.”

“Fight the shadows? What do you mean master…. Master?”

Mikey had now too disappeared to the shadows as well. “Are you sure this is a good idea Raph?” He asked. “No, but it should be interesting.”

The girls were stalking out in the open (so much for stick to the shadows), looking around for any sneak attacks. “Geeze, Raph sure can pick his training spot huh?” Kylee said looking around then getting kicked into the water.

“UHG!”

“Even when you can’t see me kid, I’m still there. It’s master Raphael and you know it!”

Becca rolled her eyes. “Ya, if he wants us dead that is. Man, if we even rise our voices by just the tiniest amount, this place is gonna cave in on us!”

“Then I betta not talk, you know how loud I can get without even meaning to.” Kylee whispered, dragging Becca under a fallen piece of concrete as Mikey attacked. “Whew, thanks Ky.”

“You know if you were anyone else, I’d punch you for calling me that?”

“But since I’m your sister, you’re not gonna lay a figure on me.” Becca smirked

“Lucky you then, big sis. Okay ‘Master’ Raphael want us to keep to the shadows right? Good think I’m wearing black, so do you have any idea how to disappear?” Kylee asked, looking out of the concrete and almost getting her face kicked off. “Too bad Tress isn’t here, huh?” Becca said, pulling Kylee back. “Don’t say that. Ever. We don’t need my little sister to show me up again, Kay then here’s the plan-”

Raph came out of the shadows, looking for the girls and scratching his head. “Dang, it took them long enough to pick up shadow effect, eh Mikey?” Mike’s eyes opened in the dark, two white slits. “I will not reveal myself, but yes. The shadow element is how I won the BATTLE NEXUS CHAMPIONSHIP!” the whole place shook, and Raphs fist balled up, he yanked Mikey out of the shadows. “ I thought you were done bragging about that five years AGO! THE ONLY REASON YOU WON IS ‘CAUSE YOUR LITTLE BUTT WAS DISTRACTING ME FROM KICKING IT! IF YOU HAD STOOOD STILL FOR FIVE SECOND YOU WOULDA BEEN OUTTA THERE QUIKER THEN YOU COULD SAY HOT DOG!”

The places was shaking like crazy, cracks were popping up in the remaining columns. Becca and Kylee rushed into the open towards and their masters. Kylee quickly scaled up Raphs shell, locked her legs around him as much as she could and covered his mouth, same with Becca to Mikey

“ssshhh” they both said. Mikey nodded, almost shaking Becca off of him. Raph grabbed Kylee’s arms and flipped her onto the ground and a sharp rock. Kylee landed on her back, feeling pain run up her spine, and she let out a tiny sound and was twitching. “Opps. Sorry kid forgot you was you. My bad, here lemme help ya up.”

“Ouch….” Becca and Mikey said, looking down at Kylee.  She got up, kind of wobbly, and When Raph patted her on the back, it hurt like heck. “Nice shadow sneak attack girls. Very cleva.” Kylee breathed heavily as a sign of thanks, and rubbed her back. The place started to shift again, and the four steadied themselves as it stopped. “Okay, Master Raphael, I think now would be a good time to book it outta here, nice going with the yelling, and I thought I could get loud.” Raph punched her on the back, not seeing how much pain it was in.  “Right, good idea, kid. Lets book gang!” the four started to speedily and silently move, having walked real deep into the tunnel. The place kept shaking and either one of girls was constantly slipping and having the other haul her up. Raph was getting more and more impatient. This place was coming down fast. Though it was a great way to get an adrenaline rush, he didn’t want his brother, the girls, or him to die for it, even though Raph and Mikey way have left with just a few broken bones and a while in dream land- the girls wouldn’t leave.

“Great idea coming down here Raph, you’re as brilliant as Donny, ya know that!” Kylee spat, pulling Becca up and falling down herself. “Shuddup kid! At least you learned something today that you can spend the rest of your worthless life perfecting!”

It was then the roof started coming down on top of them, and quickly too. Raph, Mikey, Becca, and Kylee started running for their lives like maniacs, with Mikey screaming like a girl the whole way. The opening to the tunnel started to close as they came to the final stretch. ‘DANG! This isn’t a good time for you to pop up asthma, unless you want us both to die.’ Kylee’s face was contorted with a mix of pain and concentration. Only Becca noticed, but Kylee, in a way, telepathically begged Becca to keep her mouth shut until they were out. Mikey was the first out, being followed by Raph and the girls. Right before Raph got out a huge chunk of the roof was coming down on him. Kylee noticed and sped as fast as she could to his rescue. Raph saw this and tried to stop her, but she pushed him out of the tunnel, with Becca pulling her back to avoid the same fate. Just as the cave sealed up, the boys saw the two student fall under brick, boulders, planks and ceiling pieces.

“NO!” they cried. But it was too late. The girls were buried, alive or most likely dead, under thousands of pounds of debris.

“Mikey! Call Don and Leo and tell them to get the shell over here, we gotta get those girls outta there!”

Then Raph started clawing at the rubble desperately

“CALLING DON AND LEO! GET THE SHELL OVER TO MY AREA! KYLEE AND BECCA GOT CAUGHT IN A SEWER CAVE IN, WE NEED HELP HERE!