Movin

Yn story 

 Am yn yln (your first and last name) and am movin from Chicago to Detroit,Michigan it sucks I have here forever. My mom had a secret boyfriend for a year when I was with my dad for the summer he come around. They getting married and we have to live with him cause his whole life is there and mine is not 😒😑. He seem cool he got money and can cook shit am happy for her👍 Yass mom yasss. Am going to miss my bestie Dani and Ashley😫😥. My love life suck niggas 👎just playing me like a mf. So single for now. I was in my room to Mario come in. 

Mario: what are u doing?

Y/n:packing 

Mario: oh no your bring  anything that u come fit in that Nike bag  anything else fuck it. 

Y/n : ok cool. 

Shit I have no problem I hate packing. I packed it and ran drop stairs to seeing my sister trying to get off the couch it so fucking funny. She pregnant she is 6 months. 

Y/n: u ok?( laughing) 

Kayla: shut up and help me( putting her hand out) 

Y/n:ok biggie (still laughing and help her) 

Kayla: but am still pretty 

Y/n: of course a pretty ass monkey🐒

Kayla: shut up ugly then how did the hottest guy in school knock me up and in love with me .(stick tongue out)

Y/n: see it's something call  the birds and bees.its when  GCO-

Kayla: no dip 

Y/n: u ready we leaving in ten minutes. 

Kayla: yea am just waiting for Carlos to come . 

Y/n: yea if he not with one of his hoes 

Kayla: shut up he love me he not going to cheat 

Y/n: ok w.e if he is don't say I told u so.

Kayla: (look at phone) u have to be kidding me(start crying) 

Y/n: what's wrong? 

Kayla: he really cheating on me *sobing*  and he got another girl preg-nn-ant. (Crying her eyes out) 

Y/n: omg sis(hug her ) it's going to be ok. 

Hear the door bell ring 

      ^ Carlos^

U go to the door and it's Carlos . You open it and slapped him hard asf. 

Carlos:wtf y/n r u on ur damn period.

Y/n: no but u break my sis Herat. 

Carlos: (rubbing face) what r u talking about? 

Y/n: just be happy if u can be in the  babies life but it's not the only one  calling u daddy right with that slut diamond right. 

Carlos: where the hell is Kayla ?

You hear Kayla voice breaking behind you turn around.

Kayla: am here lovin u carrying your damn babies. listening to u about us being a family and u . U have the nerves to be with other bitches. Hope ur happy cause these babies not going to  know it's father but they  wasn't the only one to call u daddy tho(crying so hard) 

Carlos: baby am sor-GCO 

Y/n: u should leave before I do something  u not going to like. 

Carlos: am not scared  but love you Kayla 

Kayla: (coving her eyes) yea w.e 

Kayla pov : 

 It's Kayla am pregnant with twins girls but  How could he I loved him so much with my bff they both are a bitch. Happy the fucking happy am ready to leave. 5 mins later we leave it was a long drive since I can't be in the air. 

Mom pov: 

Hey am tanisha,mom and some people call me mama T will the boys. Am so happy with Mario he everything I want in a guy. After so many man finally !!! I hate long drives but I have a surprise for Y/n she love the brooks twins and Mario is there dad we going to be a big happy family he take in their couisn Reese and angle but they always . I met them they seem like amazing kids. I can't wait for everyone to be together. 

Zaeveon pov 

   Sup am zaeveon am 4 and mama  boy no one going to change  that even mr.handsome I get everything I want I will kill him. Act sweet in front of mom and a devil to anyone else simple. I put the cute-ish on anything try it. It work but 6 and down . Bye and hey sexy ladies.