confused

Yn pov

   I can't believe am pregnant something is really growing in me. I told April and cried in her hands to I fall asleep. I wake up and looked at the time. It was 11:57 pm. I just sat in though for a moment. Can I really be a mom now ? Who is the dad? My parents are going to hate me. So many questions was going though my mind well I rubbed my belly. I got up and want to the kitchen to see the last person I wanted to see my mom.

Mom: hey sweetie

Me: hey

Mom: is everything okay you look a little sick?

Me: I think I caught the stomach flu or something.

Mom: oh poor baby *kiss forehead* I will make some tea for u  but don't get me sick tho.

Me: hahaha...Okay but have u heard from Kayla?

Mom: sadly no but hopefully she okay and will call so-GCO

My phone ringed and it was from Kayla.

*Phone call*

Yn: hey sis
Kayla:hey,
Yn:where are u?Why did u leave?Are u okay? Tell me everything.
Kayla:am okay and I need sometime for myself and am with a old friend but tell everyone I said hey and kiss my girls for me. I gtg but love u sis.

*Hang up*

Yn:Kayla okay and she said hey

Mom: where is she??

me: dont say 

mom: ima pray for my babygirl

me: okay 

i was thinking should i tell her maybe its the best choice at this time. micheal not going nothing for the baby and maybe am not pregnant i mean the test could be right. lets hope so....idk if jalen when the daddy. i got up and said night to my mom and want to jalen room. i had to talk to him about this. i kicked him in his ass one good time.

jalen: wtf yn !!! 

yn: we need to talk 

jalen: and i need some ice 

yn : listern to be crybaby 

jalen: talk 

yn: um...i-i..am..

jalen: if u dont say the shit 

yn: am pregnant.

jalen: wow...and u telling me cause

yn: it maybe yours 

jalen: girl get our of here with that bs. thats not my mf baby see what guy it is. probably hard with all those niggas u been sleeping with.

yn: wtf jalen i only slept with u and micheal 

jalen: thats not my baby girl how u know u probably just emotinal.

yn: *slap jalen* u fucking ass dont ever talk to me again. *walk out *

jalen :bye slut 

i ran in to room and cried myself to sleep i cant belive jalen would do that. i want to wake from this nightmare 

kayla pov

  hey everyone u probably want to know where i am..its called the big apple see am in new york with one of my exs and boy bestfriend named jay.  he told me that everything is cool and i can still with him. tbh... my bestfriend sexy asf 

 my bestfriend sexy asf 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

everything about him drive me crazy a little see we met in high school. he was a senior i was a freshman. Me and him didnt date he was all up with his hoes and shit. we just stayed in touched. now he in college at NYCU being a doctor. shit he shit asf and everything i want but something i cant have. i miss my babygirls tho. once they can fly am getting them for my mom but i need time to get my shit togther tho. i cut most of my hair off.  i need my baby girls here with me tho. i looked at myself and am lose in so many heratbreaks to everything. i need my time and i hope my babies will not hate me for that. 

cut short sorry been really busy later 

Lovin my brothers YN story (Jalen &Tre brooks sercet love story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें