Tattoo

Scott and Stiles were waiting for Scott to get a tattoo. The tattoo artist stood up. "Boy, it's a good thing you drew me a picture." Stiles held up a design. "Hey, Scott, sure you don't want something like this? Too soon? Yeah. I don't know, man, are you sure about this? I mean, these things are pretty permanent, you know?" Scott sat in the chair. "I'm not changing my mind."

"Okay, but why two bands?" Scott just looked at Stiles. "I just like it." Stiles sighed. "But don't you think your first tattoo should have some sort of meaning, you know, or something?" Scott sat farther back in the chair. "Getting a tattoo means something." Stiles smiled. "I don't think that's..." The tattooist interrupted Stiles. "He's right, tattooing goes back thousands of years. The Tahitian word 'tatua' means 'to leave a mark.' Like a rite of passage." Scott looked from the tattoo artist to Stiles. "Yeah, you see? He gets it." Stiles crossed his arms. "He's covered in tattoos, Scott, literally." The tattooist ignored Stiles' comment and turned to Scott. "Okay, you ready? You ain't got any problems with needles, do you?" Scott looked straight ahead. "Nope." Stiles walked past the tattooist, who was now starting the process. "I tend to get a little squeamish though, so..." Then, Stiles fainted.

Scott and Stiles got in the Jeep, and they noticed a sleeping figure in the car. Stiles just rolled his eyes, and honked the horn. The sleeping person opened her eyes. "Stiles!" Scott turned around. "Hey, Molly." Molly sat up. "You know, you could've waited until we were on the road to wake me up." Scott then winced in pain. "Oh, man. Molly leaned forward. "You okay?" Scott looked at his tattoo. "Kinda burns." Stiles looked over at Scott. "Yes, you just had your skin stabbed about 100,000 times with a needle." Scott winced in pain again. "Yeah, but I don't think it's supposed to feel like this." Stiles started driving. "Oh, God." Scott was now wincing even more. "No, it's definitely not supposed to feel like this. Oh, I gotta take this thing off." Stiles looked like he was going to faint again. "No, no, no, no, Scott. Oh, Scott, please stop. Whoa, whoa." Scott unwrapped the bandage, and the tattoo disappeared. "Oh, no, what? No, no, come on. It healed." Stiles looked over at Scott. "Ah, thank God. I hated it. Sorry." Molly reached forward, and whacked Stiles over the head.

The Jeep pulled up to a red light. Molly looked at her brother. "Have you talked to Allison at all over the summer?" Scott shook his head. "Nah, we agreed to give each other the summer... no texts, no calls." Stiles kept his eyes on the road. "So then how do you know she won't be back at school then?" Scott sighed. "After everything that happened, I'm not sure she's coming back at all." Stiles looked out of Scott's window, and Molly followed his gaze to see Lydia and Allison in the car next to them. "I think she is. I'd say pretty definite, you know. Like one hundred percent." Scott looked over to the car. "Oh, my God. Oh..." Stiles reached over, and rolled down the window. "Hey!" Lydia and Allison drove off. "You know, they probably didn't see us." The light turned green, and Stiles stepped on the gas. Scott looked over at Stiles. "What are you doing? Stiles kept driving. "I'm driving." Scott gestured at the car in front of them. "We're right behind them." Stiles held his hand out. "Okay, well, do you see any turns?" Scott turned his head. "I don't want it to look like we're following them." Stiles sighed. "Well, what do you want me to do?" "I don't know, anything." Stiles suddenly stopped the car.

All of a sudden, Molly heard a scream. She sat up, and Scott and Stiles ran out of the car to help Allison and Lydia.

The next day, Molly walked through the doors of Beacon Hills High School. She saw Lydia and Allison talking by the lockers. Grabbing her bag tightly, she walked over to them. Lydia was looking around, and following her gaze, Molly saw freshmen boys walking down the stairs. "Freshmen. Tons and tons of fresh men." Allison shut her locker. "You mean fresh boys. Lydia, they're 14." Lydia smiled at Molly. "Eh, some are more mature than others." Allison turned to Lydia. "You know, it's okay to be single. Focus on yourself for a little while, work on becoming a better person." Lydia turned away from the boys, her red hair whooshing. "Allison, I love you. So if you need to do that thing where we talk about me and pretend like we're not actually talking about you, it's totally fine. But I don't want a boyfriend. I want a distraction." All of a sudden, two guys entered the school. Molly was skeptical, while Lydia was eyeing them up and down. "Brothers?" Lydia smiled. "Twins."

Molly entered English class, and sat down behind Lydia. Scott was talking to the new teacher. Meanwhile, Stiles was looking at Lydia. "Hey, Lydia. What is that? Is that from the accident?" Lydia looked at Stiles. "No. Prada bit me." Stiles leaned towards Lydia. "Your dog?" Lydia just rolled her eyes. "No, my designer handbag. Yes, my dog." Molly leaned forward. "Has it ever bitten you before?" Lydia nodded. Stiles turned his head. "Okay. What if it's, like, the same thing as the deer? You know, like, how animals start acting weird right before an earthquake or something?" Lydia kept on looking at Stiles. "Meaning what? There's gonna be an earthquake?" "Or something. I just... maybe it means something's coming. Something bad." Lydia thought about it for a moment. "It was a deer and a dog. What's that thing you say about threes? Once, twice..."

All of a sudden, a bird flew at the window and crashed into it. Then, birds flew everywhere. Molly ducked down, and hid under her desk.

"Is it me or is beacon hills turning into more like beacon for the totally bizarre and supernatural?" Molly was standing with Allison and Lydia after the incident in class. All of a sudden, a girl with brown hair and dark skin ran up to them. "Where's Scott McCall?" She turned to Allison. "You're Allison, right?" Then she turned to Molly. "And you're his sister." Allison stepped forward. "Yeah, how do you know...?" The girl walked towards them. "Where's Scott?" Allison looked at the girl. "He had to leave. He was supposed to be back in class..." The girl grabbed onto Lydia's and Allison's arms. "Is he coming back?" Lydia tried to pry the girl's hand off of her arm. "Hey, easy with the physicality, sweetheart." The girl left. "Ugh. Well, she bruised me." Allison looked at her arm. "Huh. Me too." Chris walked up to them. "Come on, let's get you two girls out of here. School can wait another day. Sweetheart? Hey. You don't have to worry about this anymore. Remember our agreement? We stay in beacon hills, but only if we stay out of this. It's not our problem now. Okay?" Allison nodded.

"Scott, wait up!" Molly was struggling to catch up with Scott and Stiles. They were all going to Derek to ask him about the recent incidents. Derek opened the door, and they walked inside "The birds at school and the deer last night... just like the night I got trampled by the deer when I got bit by the Alpha. How many are there?" After Scott finished talking, Derek sighed. "A pack of 'em. An Alpha pack." Stiles' eyes widened. "All of them? How does that even work?" "I hear there's some kind of a leader. He's called Deucalion. We know they have Boyd and Erica. Peter, Isaac, and I have been looking for him for the last four months." Scott stepped forward. "Let's say you find them. How do you deal with an Alpha pack?" Derek looked around. "With all the help I can get." Suddenly, they heard a voice. They all turned their heads to see a shirtless Isaac. "Where is she? Where's the girl?" Derek and Molly spoke at the same time. "What girl?"