Chaos Rising

"Are you sure you don't want to come in?" Molly looked at Scott. "I'll be fine. You have a good time .Don't worry about me" Scott and Stiles ran in. Molly sat outside, looking at the sky. She pulled out her compact mirror, and looked at herself. Concentrating, she looked at herself until her eyes turned yellow. As soon as they came, her eyes returned to their normal color.

All of a sudden, Scott walked out of the doors. Molly followed his gaze to see Allison and Lydia. "This isn't the talk we were gonna have, is it?" Allison lifted her arms, and Molly saw the mark that both Allison and Lydia both had. "I need to show you something."

"I don't see anything." Molly rolled her eyes. This was not going to go well. Scott urged Derek. "Look again." Derek looked at Scott. "How is a bruise gonna tell me where Boyd and Erica are?" Scott turned his head. "It's the same on both sides. Exactly the same." Derek rolled his eyes. "It's nothing." Lydia stepped forward. "Pareidolia. Seeing patterns that aren't there. It's a subset of apophenia." Derek looked at Scott. "They're trying to help." Derek scoffed. "These two. This one, who used me to resurrect my psychotic Uncle. Thank you. And this one, who shot about 30 arrows into me and my pack." Stiles interrupted. "Okay, all right, now, come on. No one died, all right? Look, there may have been a little maiming, okay, a little mangling, but no death. That's what I call an important distinction." Allison looked at Derek, her expression blank. "My mother died." Derek tried to intimidate her. "Your family's little honor code killed your mother. Not me." Allison gestured to Scott. "That girl was looking for Scott. I'm here to help him, not you." "You wanna help? Find something real." He turned around, and headed for the door. Scott followed him. "Derek... Give her a chance. Okay, they're on our side now." Derek stepped towards Scott. "Well then maybe you should tell her what her mother was actually trying to do that night."

Later, Molly, Isaac, Scott, Stiles, and Derek were all at Deaton's. Molly was prepping Isaac to go in a tub full of ice. "Isaac, you can do this. You'll be fine." She leaned forward and kissed him. When she broke off, Isaac looked at Deaton. "Obviously, it's not going to be particularly... Comfortable. But if we can slow your heart rate down enough, you'll slip into a trance-like state." Isaac stood up. "Like being hypnotized." They walked over to the ice bath. "Exactly. You'll be half transformed. It'll let us access your subconscious mind." Isaac bent down to the tub. Scott looked at Deaton. "How slow does his heart rate need to be?" Deaton looked at Scott. "Very slow." Derek sighed. "Okay, well, how slow is very slow?" Deaton thought about it for a moment. "Nearly dead." Isaac looked up. "It's safe, though, right?" "Do you want me to answer honestly?" Isaac shook his head. "No. No, not really." Molly sighed.

Suddenly, Molly heard a snap. She turned to see Stiles with a rubber glove on. "What?" Derek looked at Isaac. "Look, if it feels too risky, you don't have to do this." Isaac sighed, and took his shirt off. He stepped into the tub. Scott and Derek held his shoulders, then pushed him under. Immediately, Isaac sat up, fangs bared, and eyes gold. "Get him back under. Hold him." Derek looked at Deaton while still trying to hold down Isaac. "We're trying!" All of a sudden, Isaac stopped moving. Molly was worried. "He's okay, right?" Stiles grabbed Molly by the shoulders, and pulled her back. Deaton held out his finger. "Now, remember, only I talk to him. Too many voices will confuse him and draw him out." He bent down near Isaac. "Isaac? Can you hear me?" Isaac kept his eyes closed. "Yes. I can hear you." Deaton looked at Isaac. "This is Dr. Deaton. I'd like to ask you a few questions. Is that all right?" "Yes."

"I want to ask you about the night you found Erica and Boyd. I want you to remember it for me in as vivid detail as possible, like you're actually there again." Isaac started shaking. "I, I don't wanna do that. I don't... I don't wanna do that. I don't wanna do that. Deaton tried to calm him down. "Isaac, it's all right. Just relax. They're just memories. You can't be hurt by a memory." The lights started flickering. "I don't wanna do that. I don't wanna do that." "Relax. Relax. Good. Now let's go back to that night. To the place you found Erica and Boyd. Can you tell me what you see? Is there some kind of building? A house?" Isaac had now calmed down. "It's not... it's not a house. It's stone. I think marble." Deaton looked at Derek and Scott. "That's perfect. Can you give me any other descriptors?" Isaac started explaining. "It's dusty, so empty. Like an abandoned building?" The lights started flickering again. Isaac reached up and grabbed onto Derek's and Scott's arms. "Isaac? Isaac?" Isaac started shaking. "Someone's here. Someone's here." Molly tried to walk forward, but Stiles grabbed her arm. She looked back at Stiles, her eyes flashing yellow. He let go of her. "Isaac, relax." Isaac was trying to get out of the tub. "No, no, no, they see me, they see me!" Deaton leaned towards the tub. "Just memories. You won't be hurt by your memories. Just relax. Relax." Isaac calmed down. "Good. Now tell us what you see. Tell us everything." Isaac opened his eyes. "I hear him. He's talking about the full moon, about being out of control when the moon rises." "Is he talking to Erica?" Isaac blinked." I think so, I can't... I can't see her, I ca... I can't... I can't see either of them." Deaton looked at Scott, then back at Isaac. "Can you hear anything else?" Isaac stared up at the ceiling. "They're worried. They're worried what they'll do during the moon. They're...Worried that they're gonna hurt each other." Derek looked up at Deaton. "If they're locked in together on the full moon, they're gonna tear each other apart." Deaton nodded. "Isaac, we need to find them right now. Can you see them?" Isaac shook his head. "No." Deaton asked another question. "Do you know what kind of room it is? Is there any kind of a marker? A number on a door? A sign?"