Chapter 5

This chapter has graphic scenes. What happened here is kind of what happened to me like 2 weeks ago. This may be triggering so some viewers and I'm sorry if it is. But remember It happened to me as well. But I faced it.

Liliana's POV

Its been two days since I last seen Michelangelo. Two days since I was almost raped. I'm just glad I earned a friend and he stopped a rape. If he never showed up. That would've been the 4th time the guys went after me.

Flashback
It was my birthday. Me and boyfriend were celebrating it. I've been in New York for 6 months now. Today I turned 17. And it's been great until I woke up. When I opened my eyes. He was right there in front of me. In his hands were Hibiscus flowers and chocolates. Ever since then everything's turned for the worst. The first thing we did was go eat brunch. Then we went and saw a movie. It was okay, but I wanted to break up with him. He joined a gang. Saying it was for my safety. After the movie he took me to my apartment. Thinking I'd finally give in to birthday sex. But I didn't want to pop my cherry just yet. How wrong I was. When we got home. I turned around and told him I wanted to break up. He had a heartbroken face, which soon turned to anger. His whole face was red. He shot as fast as a bullet and pulled me to my room. He yanked me on my bed. I screamed in terror. He ripped my shirt literally ripped it. He pushed me over on the bed my head hitting the pillow. I wiggled trying to get out of grasp. "If you move, I'll make it much worst." He growled. So I stopped moving. But I kept screaming. He pulled me back up and turned me around and slapped me. He then turned back around and leaned me over the bed. He unclipped my bra. It fell on the bed. I wiggled again, he grabbed my ass and squeezed I screamed and tried to move again but he slapped my ass. So I tried to keep quiet. He grabbed my left boob and rolled my nipple through his fingers. I couldn't help it. It turned me on but I screamed trying to kick him off. He grabbed something from his pocket and brought a knife in my range of vision. I swallowed. Almost choking on air. He moved it to my throat and whispered."You move or make a sound again. I'll slit your throat in an instant. I shut my eyes. Hoping it would be over soon. He kept rolling my nipple and moved to the other one. They got hard. It felt good but it was so wrong. I wanted to run and scream, but I knew if I did, he would kill me. He pulled down my pants. And I couldn't help but think that this is the worst day ever. I heard him unbuckle his belt. Tears formed in my eyes knowing what was about to happen. He pulled off my underwear. I started to cry. I felt something warm hit my butt cheeks. It must be his dick. I felt it prod my vagina. I clutched the blanket and cried my heart out. I felt him enter. He shot straight and kept going. I cried harder from the pain. But it soon wore off. It then started to feel good. And I knew I was close. But I kept crying cuz this was wrong. I then felt a huge shiver cross my body. And I started quivering. It felt amazing. I knew I had orgasmed but j wish it never happened. I then felt him pulled out and ejaculate all over my ass cheeks. I cried even more and wouldn't stop. Knowing my mascara was all over my face and sheets but I didn't care. I saw movement and realized he left. I then curled up in my bed and kept crying.

2months later. It happened again when I was on my way home from a dental appointment. I had healthy teeth as always. Then it happened as a crossed in alleyway 4 guys captured me. And brought me to my apartment. And there was Nathan. My ex- who raped me. He did it again.

Then it was 4 months later. It was almost Christmas. And I was raped in an abandoned building.

End Flashback

I had nightmares on end. But I never told anyone. If Mikey never saved me. He would've done it again. I owe him. I heard a knock on my window and jumped. I walked slowly to it and moved the curtains. And kneeling there was a turtle with an orange bandana. "Hey Mikey!" I had a huge smile on my face just as big as his. I opened my window further and ushered him in. He looked around my room. He then picked up a picture of my mom. He widened his eyes.

"Umm.. Lily? Why does she have a foot logo on her arm?" He stuttered. He scrunched my nose wondering what spooked him. "She works for something called the foot clan. Why you recognize it?" He looked very startled. "Yeah I do. Me and my brother fight Shredder and the foot everyday." I gulped. "Well I guess it's a good thing she lives in Washington right?" I said unsure of myself. "Yeah. I mean the only girl we know is Karai." He looked around. "Karai? I've heard of her. She betrayed My moms boss right?" He nodded. "Yeah. She's actually my Sensei's daughter. Which she really is my sister.... *sigh* but sadly she got mutated. But not like me. She's different than other mutants. It's weird. She said she's forgetting us. Which is sad. But. My smart brother Donnie can't fix her." He kept looking around and picked up a chain off my dresser. "This is pretty! Who gave it to you?" He asked. He put it down then sat next to me. "My dad gave it to me when I moved here saying to never forget him. Which I don't. I remember him and mom everyday." I smiled at him. He smiled back.

And that's how it went for the last two weeks. Until Mikey started to act weird.