Chapter five: student council

Hello guys! So, you already know from the last chapter that Jungkook is now in the Student Council; I have absolutely no knowledge as I've never been a part of it, so most of it is just based on what I've read and heard, and I'm sorry if it's not close to how it really is, or how it works in your country. I just want to say that it's different from places to places (from what I've read), but this story is not professional, and far from perfect. I hope you'll understand.

Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy this chapter, and don't forget to vote & comment! Have a good day/night everyone .xx 

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Ⓑefore Math, Jungkook's last class for the day ended, and their teacher called him up towards his front desk.

"Jungkook, come up here before you go," Seokjin called when he announced the day was over for the rest of his classmates. As Jungkook packed his backpack and walked up to their homeroom teacher, Jimin also seemed to be planning on coming with him, which only made Seokjin frown. "I'm sorry Jimin, but this is about the student council, so I'm afraid I'll have to tell you to wait outside the classroom."

Carrot head went out, probably waiting for Jungkook to finish up, although he didn't know why he waited for him in the first place.

"What is it?" he asked curiously, but he'd rather just escape than to have anything to do with the council.

"I have to give you this," he chatted as he gave the younger male a map of papers. "It's useful information you'll need about meetings and such. Each class has a president as you already know where you are ours, and you'll go to a meeting twice a week for such meetings to meet and discuss topics with the other classes' presidents," he explained whilst pointing at the different pages of the papers. "If you have any more questions, don't be afraid to find me." And with that, Jungkook's teacher disappeared quickly out of the classroom in the speed of light.

The young boy stuffed the papers he received into his backpack as he exited the classroom; as he closed the door behind him, he nearly jumped to the roof as Jimin greeted him out of nowhere with a loud voice from just around the corner. "What the hell Jimin!" he cursed. "Don't scare me like that."

Jimin snickered. "It's not my fault you're easily scared," he said innocently, "it's not like I actually tried to scare you." Somehow, Jungkook didn't believe him; maybe it was the mischievous smirk on Jimin's face that gave him away. "What did our teacher say?"

Jungkook frowned at the carrot head. "Why are you so curious about everything?" he asked.

"I like to know things," he giggled.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows at him. "If you're that curious you could've just joined the council yourself so I didn't have to do this stupid shit," he muttered, obviously not happy being picked. Jimin pretended like he hadn't heard him and walked along side with him to his locker. "What are you still doing here anyways?" he asked as he noticed he didn't speak much.

"Waiting for you, of course," he grinned back.

Jungkook sighed. This guy's so clingy, he thought, as he didn't even try to hide his scowl. "Jimin, Taehyung's supposed to show me around at school today, remember? And I'd like if it'd only be us, you know?"

Jimin's eyes had sunken at his remark, but Jungkook didn't even feel bad about it. It wasn't his fault he finally made Taehyung agree to be his friend; after his hard work, he wouldn't like Jimin being around all the time.

"Oh, yeah, right," he muttered, "sorry, I forgot."

Jungkook forced a smile. "It's okay. I'll see you tomorrow." Jimin nodded with a small wave, and finally disappeared from sight.