current location

You often find yourself falling in love with someone you've never met. You carefully write everything you remember of him, down on the crisp, white papers you've tucked in quietly into your drawers, pulling them nicely to prevent them from getting dusted, and you've saved all of your words for this. Silently, you write down the things you want to tell him. You pick the most interesting stories for him to indulge, editing the parts where you've lost yourself and choosing all the happy endings rather than the bitter ones because at this point of your life, you think they don't matter anymore. Suddenly, your cup is filled with thoughts and imaginations and it's now overflowing with so much foam of other things, and your mouth speaks of his name and his humanity and his existence to a world you think is cruel. You say you dream of him, frequently, and silently, night and day, and that he messes up your mind a little too much for your convenience but you think it's all right and it's nice. And on Sunday evenings, you untie the knots of his hearts and lay them open in the field of love. Suddenly, you wish he's here soon, beside you, untying yours.

-

A/N: You guys should listen to LANY's new EP. It's a gem.