EPILOGUE

“All’s well that ends well, Dev,” Ana said looking down at the enlaced shadow of their children in each house. Jake and Rachel were happy playing with baby Adam in the nursery while Ashton and Selena was hugging each other not wanting to let each other away from their sight.

Devin grinned at the love of his life. They were in Heaven but was still keeping a watch on their children wishing them all the happiness of the world. Parents could never forget their children wherever they were. It was the law of nature.

“Yes sweets. I was right all along,” he said smugly cuddling his Ana close.

“Of course you were honey,” Ana said looking at the him her eyes glowing with feelings for him. He was the best husband and king that could ever exist. Even God has acknowledged that he was a good soul when she was around. And had forgiven his past sins.

Dev had his kingdom in Heaven now and she was his queen. Of course there was no other way since she had pleaded to God to forgive him and she would vouch for his good conduct. Ana had to keep him under leash sometimes because even in Heaven Dev was incorrigible.

“I just hope everything goes fine for baby Adam now,” he growled.

Ana had to smile at his comment. He was incorrigible. “Dev!” she reprimanded. “Don’t you think it’s too early for that little angel?”

“What?” he asked cockily. “I won’t be around to help him and I just wish he’s nothing like his father or uncle.”

“Or grandfather,” added Ana teasingly.

Dev scoffed but gave her a look full of remorse as he must be remembering how crazy their very own love story had been. “Yes you are right. What would I have done without you honey? Can you believe I would have still been the bitter man I had grown up into had it not been for your pure heart,” he admitted gruffly kissing her on her forehead.

“You would have found your way to me eventually. We were made for each other and it was meant to be that way. Always remember that.”

Destiny was more powerful than anything else. Everything happened for a reason because God always knew what was best for anyone; even the hardships. She was glad that she had finally found her love. All the goodness of her heart had finally paid off and she wanted nothing more.

It was destiny which had brought them and their children together and it would be destiny that would bring the happiness of their grandchild Adam.