6

Kelly

I wake up, realizing I'm still in Bey's room from last light. I peck her lips a couple of times before actually kissing her.

"Mm." She says, moving me.

"I brush my teeth. You brush yours. Then I get ready and then you do. And then we do fun activities." She says, sitting up. I bite her bottom lip and she sticks out her tongue.

"Goodbye." I say, smiling. I go downstairs and get some orange juice. I go back up and see her ass naked, in the middle of her room.

"Whoooooooooaaaa." I say, looking her up and down. I bite my lip and try to look away. She covers herself and starts to blush.

"I didn't know you were coming back up." Bey says, rushing into her closet. I go in and touch her shoulder.

"Get out." She says, turning towards me, still covering herself.

"Bey calm down. We've seen each other naked, I'm pretty sure." I say.

"That's in the shower and only in the shower."

"Well last night-."

"Last night was a mistake." Bey says.

"How?" I ask, feeling a little sad.

"Because if I were to get the door, that wouldn't have happened." She says.

"Bey look, okay, I like you, a lot, so I'm not gonna just sit and watch you flaunt your beauty without me worshipping it. You don't understand how many nights I've longed for you, wanting you, hoping for the chance to make you mine. I understand that I cannot have you, but it's better to try than to give up." I say, letting a tear fall.

"Kelly I'm sorry. Uhm.....how about this, lets go girlfriend hunting for you and I'll just eat beside you?" She asks.

"But I want you."

"You can't. We can't. I can't. It goes against everything I lived for." Beyoncé says, sighing.

"Fine." I say, sighing.

"I'll be back." I leave and go home. I take a shower, put on a black jumper, high heels with small spikes going up the sides, and put my hair into a ponytail. I brush my teeth and sigh.

"She doesn't understand." I say, to myself. I go over to her house and walk in. I close the door and go up to her room.

"Bey?" She comes out of her bathroom with her toothbrush. Beyoncé Giselle Knowles has on a grey, tight fitting, jumper, tan-ish heels, and her hair in curls, going down her back.

"Best friend?" Bey says. I notice she didn't have her toothbrush so obviously I took a picture in my head.

"Yea?" I ask.

"You okay?"

"Yea, I was just graced with a lot of beauty." I say, smirking.

"Kelly." She says. I walk to her, grab her waist, and pull her to me.

"No." She says.

"You don't even know what I'm finna do." I say, smiling.

"I kno-mh. Mmmmhh." She moans into the kiss as I grab her ass. Bey kisses me back and wraps her arms around my neck. I bite her lip and break the kiss.

"Whoa." She says, opening her eyes.

"You still want to help me find a girl?" I ask. She nods.

"That kiss was amazing and all but I'm still straight." She says.

"The straightest you'll ever be is bisexual." I say, laughing.

"It's not funny and I'm not bisexual."

"Okay. I'm sorry." I say.

"Better be." I grab her ass.

"I didn't mean it." She says, quickly, trying to move my hand. I let her go and she sighs.

"Let's go." I say, letting her go first. We leave and I open her door.

"Thanks."

"Welcome." I get in and we go to the mall. We get out and go in the mall.

"Let the search begin." I say.

"What about her?" She asks, pointing to this one girl. She was my height, pretty eyes but no figure.

"No."

"Her?" Too short.

"No."

"Her."

"Hell no." I say, looking at Beyoncé.

"What about her?" I ask.

"Who?"

"You."

"No." She says, blushing. I sigh and pout.

"What about her?" She asks.

"She's almost an exact you." I say, giggling.

"Go." The girl turns around and Bey grabs my arm, turning me around.

"We need to go."

"Why?"

"Kelendria." Bey says. Oh shit. We speed walk and go somewhere else.

"Who was that?"

"M-my sister." She says.

"Well then we can say hello." I say.

"No we absolutely can't."

"Why?"

"Because."

"Because what?"

"Just be-."

"Beyoncé!?" I hear.

"Shit!" Bey whispers. We turn around and she fakes a smile.

"Hey Solo." Bey says.

"Solange this is, my best friend, Kelly. Kelly this is, my sister, Solange." Beyoncé says.

"Hey."

"Hi." I say, smiling a little.

"Y'all have really amazing genes." I say, amazed.

"Thanks." Solo says.

"We have to go." Beyoncé says.

"I th-."

"We need to leave. Now."

"It was great to see you Solo. Don't tell anyone you saw me." Beyoncé says, giving Solange a hug. We leave and get in the car. We head home and Beyoncé starts crying so I stop the car.

"What's wrong?"

"I'll tell you later." She says. I nod. We get home and go inside. I lock up and go upstairs to Bey.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"I haven't seen any of my family in a while and I don't plan on it."

"Why?"

"That's a whole story I'm not willing to tell yet."

"I understand." I say. I hold her until she falls asleep. I take our heels off and lay her down. I take off my jumper and change into some shorts and a sports bra. I hesitantly take Beyoncé's jumper off and admire her body. I kiss her until I feel her stir in her sleep. I put her on a long shirt and lay down behind her, falling asleep as well.

Comments.

Vote.

Thanks.