8

Beyoncé

"Sssssss." I close my legs and feel someone open them back.

"Kel?" I ask.

"Mmm." She moans, against me.

"Mmmmhh." I moan, pushing her head. I open my eyes and gasp. My eyes roll back as she licks faster.

"Baby stop." I say, incoherently. She snakes her hands up to my breasts and squeezes them. I put my hands over hers and bite my lip.

"Aaaaaaaahhh." I moan, licking my lips.

"It feels so good." I moan, pushing her head down more. She grabs my waist and I immediately miss the feeling of her hands on my breasts. I put one of her hands back on them and arch my back.

"Kelly. Yes, like that. Keep going baby." I moan, getting my hand stuck in her hair.

"I'm cumming Kelly. Kelly. God." I moan, arching my back and tightening my grip on her hair and her hand. She cleans me as I pant, looking at the ceiling. Kelly lays beside me and pecks my cheek.

"Good morning."

"Morning." I pant.

"That's not gonna be everyday is it?"

"Maybe, why?"

"Because I won't have the energy for the rest of the day." I say, holding my forehead.

"Daddy put in that work." She mumbles, kissing my cheek again.

"I only called you daddy once." I say, looking at her.

"You gonna be moaning it more."

"No."

"Once I ask 'what's my name' you gonna be screaming to the Gods." Kelly says.

"Yea right." I say, rolling my eyes.

"I wouldn't be so skeptical if I were you. I can make you do whatever I please when I'm deep up in it." She whispers, against my ear.

"Girl bye." I say, mushing her face.

"I know I got you feelin some type of way. Don't hide it. I can make you scream my name if you let me." She whispers, licking and sucking on my earlobe.

"I-I I....I'm n-not hid-hiding anything." I say, moving over a bit.

"You wet?"

"N-no." I say, pulling the cover up, remembering I was still naked.

"Yes you are." She says, seductively.

"N-no I'm not." I say, closing my legs. I try to think of something else and it doesn't work. I feel her hand against my thigh and gasp.

"No. You already got something." I say, looking at her. She continues to move her hand to my pussy. I feel her fingers on my clit and jump.

"You're wet." Kelly says.

"And?" I ask. She licks her fingers and smirks.

"And you taste good." I blush and move.

"Why you movin?"

"Why you keep touchin me?"

"Cuz I can."

"Exactly." I say, sitting up. Kelly kisses me and I moan in her mouth. I try and break it and she doesn't let me. She pushes me down and lays on me, still kissing me. Kelly deepens it and holds my waist. I wrap my arms around her neck and moan softly. I hate that she's changing me but I love it at the same time.