10

Kelly

"Hey babe."

"Hey boo."

"Why you gettin dressed up?"

"Um...m...my mom is uh...coming over." Bey says.

"And you still haven't told her about us?" I ask, nodding.

"She knows of you." Bey says, trying to make it better.

"It's okay." I say, sighing.

"I'm sorry baby. I don't know ho-."

"It's okay. I understand."

"Do you?" She asks, softly.

"Yes."

"You don't have to leave."

"Can we introduce what we are to her?" She looks down and sighs. I nod. I start to walk away and she grabs my wrist.

"Yes." She says, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Don't say what I wanna hear...say what you wanna do." I say, licking my lips.

"I want to tell her. We've been going out for almost a year."

"Okay. I got you alright?"

"Okay." She says, nodding.

"I love you." I say, unconsciously.

"I love you too." She says, pecking my lips.

"Dress or tux?"

"Tux." She says, eyeing me. I smirk and wink. I take a shower and put on the Bath and Body Works for men. This shit smells good as fuck. I put on Old Spice deodorant and go to my closet. I get out my baby blue, long sleeved, shirt and iron it. I put on a grey sports bra and put my shirt on.

I grab some grey briefs and get my blue slacks out of the closet. I iron them and put them on. I grab my blue dress socks, put those on and grab my black belt. I put my black dress shoes on and smirk. Just for an effect, I add a blue tie. I put my hair in a bun and lick my lips.

"Damn I look good." I mumble, biting my lip. I brush my teeth and gargle mouth wash. I wash my face and put some chapstick on. I put my jacket on and make sure it's delentified. I spray some YSL on my wrist and dab it on my neck and clothes.

"Babe. How I look?" I ask, getting behind Bey.

"Damn you look good."

"That's what I said." I say, smiling.

"Narcissistic ass." Bey says, giggling. I look at her dress and bite my lip.

"You look beautiful." Bey has on an all blue, tight fitting, dress that stops at her knees. Her hair was in loose curls.

"Thank you baby." She says, blushing. I find some nail clippers and cut my nails. I file them and make sure they look okay. I put lotion on my hands and sigh.

"Okay." I say, sighing.

"When is she gonna be here?"

"In like 5 minutes. Help me with my make up."

"Okay." I do her eyeliner and her highlight.

"Thanks."

"Welcome." I peck her lips and she smiles. Bey puts some chapstick on and sighs.

"She's here." I say, hearing a car door shut.

"Hurry and set the table." I run downstairs and take out 3 plates. I put napkins down and place the silverware on top. I place cups on the right side of each plate and sigh. I put the food in the middle of the table and make sure there were no dishes in the sink. I hear the doorbell and Bey answers it.