Meeting Death I Think?

Rose
I sat in the recording booth looking at mum shadows. There was a flashlight on the ground so I started making hand puppets on the wall. I made a bunny than an bird.
"Maybe I can move down here," I say making the bird fly around.
I do that for a few more minutes until my arms get tired. I lay back down and close my eyes. Shadows and death run around me teasing me and calling me names. Tears pour down from my face. I reach out for my tiger but can't find it. I open my eyes and search the box but can't find it. I start to panic and breathing hard. My head starts to hurt and a bright light comes into view.
"We been waiting for you little rat," a deep voice shudders.
A hooded figure comes into view and takes my hand. A bone hand comes into view. I gulp down some air taking in who I'm talking to. Death.

Sabrina
I look down at Sarah to see her peacefully sleeping. I move out of her grip and get up. I walk over to Rosy's bed. I sit down on the end of the bed and put my hand on her back. But all I feel is blankets. I pull the covers off to see the bed empty. I get up and look around the room thinking she's hiding in a corner or something. I start to panic a little when I can't find her.
"Sarah where's Rosy. I can't fine her," I whisper yell shaking Sarah up.
Sarah points under us referring to the sound box. I run out of the room and down the stairs and into the basement. I run over to the sound box and yank the door open. Rosy is tossing in turning whimpering. I carefully walk in not wanting to set anything off. I crouch down to her and carefully put a hand on her back. She flinches at first but calms down after I while. I slowly rub my hand up and down her back humming a lullaby to her.
"Simba are you mad at me?" She whispers.
I look down at here sympathetic and give her a kiss on her head. She crawls into my lap and leans into my shoulder.
"No honey I'm not. I'll never be mad at you," I whisper some tears coming out of my eyes.
Rosy turns so her face is on my chest and her fingers gripping her shoulder. I pick her up in my arms and walk upstairs cuddling her in my arms. I turn to her room and place her in her bed. She grabs her tiger and rolls to the other side. I sit on the bottom of the bed watching her chest go up and down peacefully. Sleep over takes me and I fall asleep on her bed. I feel Sarah cuddle up next to me and wrap her arms around me. I cuddle into her and doze off