Your not my sister

Rosy
I sit up in bed after a nightmare taunts me awake. I look around the room to see Sabrina and Sarah snuggled up against me. I silently slip out of the bed and walk downstairs into the kitchen. I grab a chair and climb up into the counter and grab a cup. I get back down and fill the cup with water.
"Your still here!" Shannon yelled behind me making me drop my glass in fright.
I look behind me to see Shannon coming into the kitchen. I don't see Anthony though. She flips her hair and walks up the stairs. I carefully walk over the glass and get a broom that is leaning on the side of the wall.

Your no sister
What are you still doing here
Just get lost

The voices in my head taunt. I shake my head and clean the mess. I throw the stuff into the trash can and walk outside. The night sky is filled with a thousand stars.

I'm scared your nervousness
But we didn't on purpose
On purpose

I sing the first three lines of Sabby's new song. It's really catchy. I look up to the sky and break down crying. Why am I so messed up. I cry a little more before I dose to sleep.

Sabrina
I get up from Rosy's bed to see it empty again. I quickly get out and run down the stairs. I see the front door open. I walk over to it to close it but I see Rosy in the doorway crying.
"Rosy what's going on. Please let me in," my voice shakes a little.
Rosy looks up from her hands tears coming down her face. She holds her hands trying not to shake badly. I pick her up and walk into the living room. I lay  down on the couch with her cuddling next to me. She places her head on my chest listening to my heart beat. I brush some hair out of her face. She buries her head into my chest crying some more. Luckily I have my phone on me.

S- Hey Sarah come downstairs we need to have a talk
SA- Ok did you find Rosy
S- Yep she's laying on me in the living room

I put my phone down and look down at Rosy. She's tracing the lines on her finger. I take her hands into mine and squeeze them tight. I kiss the top of her head. Moments later Sarah comes down half asleep. I move ice so she's sitting next to me.

Rosy
Sabrina moves me off her chest so I'm looking at both of them. I look down at the ground avoiding their eyes. Sabrina puts her fingers under my chin and picks up my head.
"Rosy where did you go?" Sarah asks looking at me.
I look at Sarah than Sabrina and back at Sarah. I always mess up. Why can't I do anything right. I open my mouth to say something but Shannon walks into the living room. I close my mouth and shut down again.
"What misery have you put my sisters through now?" Shannon sneered at me.
Tears pricked my eyes threatening to come out. I try to squirm in Sabrina's arms to get out but she doesn't let me go.

What are you doing
Your going to crush her with your weight
Do you know what time it is
You made them wake up so they could find you

Voices ran around my head as Shannon yelled at me. Sabrina and Sarah tried to talk to me but I couldn't take it. It was to much
"PLEASE STOP!" I yelled out holding my hands to my ears.
I stayed like that shaking crying. I got out of Sabrina's arms and ran outside. I ran over to a tree and hid behind the trunk. I fell to the ground and cried. I didn't stop crying either. I was probably twenty minutes before I fell asleep from exhaustion.

Sarah
We all just sat there looking at the door. What just happen. I check my watch to see it is 3:00 in the morning. I comb my fingers through my hair calming down.
"What do you have against her. What did she ever do to you? Are you jealous of her? Your no sister of mine," Sabrina broke yelling at Shannon.
She just sat there with a smug face. Sabrina stormed out of the house probably to find Rosy.
"Sarah," Shannon started.
I held up my hand and followed Sabrina out of the house. I walked over to her to see her crying on the steps. I kneeled down next to her and lifted her head so I could see her.
"Hey it's ok, ok. This isn't your fault ok. We're going to get through this together. We're going to have our little sister back ok. I can promise you that," I whisper wiping a tear that ran down her cheek. She smiled up to me and gave me a big hug. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her back.
"Let's going find Rosy yeah," I say getting up.
I offer a hand to Sabrina and she gladly takes it. We walk around the yard trying to find rosy. I walk behind the tree to see her laying on the ground. I crouch down and place a hand on her back. She's shaking really bad.
"It's not true, they love me, I'm not fat, please stop," she mumbles to her self.
I motion Sabrina over to me. She comes running over and stops in her tracks. I generally shake Rosy awake.

Rosy
I feel someone shake my shoulder so I wake up. Sabrina and Sarah are standing above me with tears in the eyes. I look around to see me outside. How did I get her. Why are they here. They should be in bed. I look around to see its still dark out. I'm really scared of the dark.
"Can-an we go in-inside. Th-he dar-rk," I stutter out.
I pick my arms up wanting to get back inside as fast as possible. Sabrina picks me up and walks inside with Sarah walking next to us. I lean my head against her chest and close my eyes.