Whats going on

Sabrina
We walk inside the house and walk upstairs into Rosy's room for the third time tonight. I tuck her in and close the door. Sarah and I sleep by the door so Rosy can't get out. I look up to the ceiling thinking about everything. Why is Shannon so mean to Rosy. It's not like she could do anything. What is Rosy thinking. All these thoughts tire me out so I roll over and go to sleep. I look at Rosy one more time before closing my eyes.

Sarah
This isn't Rosy. What happen to my little sister. She used to be so happy and a little bundle of joy. Now all she does is run away from us and yell at people. Something is seriously wrong. What's gotten into Shannon. Is she jealous of Rosy. But I don't know why. I brush my hair out of my face and roll over to she Sabrina sleeping. She has a big recording gig to do. To tired to think about it I roll over and close my eyes. Hopefully Rosy stays in bed.

Rosy
I lay awake in bed. Like I can sleep now. I quietly slip out of bed and grab my notebook and bring it back to my bed with my lion king pencil. I open a new page and start writing a song for Sabrina. I feel really bad for messing her sleep up. I look at the paper and get an idea.

Hush a by
Don't you cry
Go to sleep my little baby
When you wake
You shall have
All the pretty little ponies
Rest you head momma say
When you wake you shall have
All the pretty little ponies

I look at my work happy with it and put it on my night side table. I look at the clock to see it read 7:00am. No use going back to bed now. I crawl under my blanket and reach at the bottom of my bed. I grab my tiger that Sabrina have me when I was born. I don't hold it when anyone is around because I feel they would judge me. I talk to it for awhile. The covers come open spilling light on me.
"Rosy who are you talking to?" Sarah asks.
I shove my tiger under the covers and look up at Sarah.
"No one just going through something we have to do today," I say trying to cover up.
She gives me a questioning look but doesn't ask any further questions. She picks me up and we walk into kitchen. Sabrina is already down there eating fruit. Sarah puts me on a chair and sits next to me.

Sabrina
I look at Rosy and she looks so tired like she hasn't gotten any sleep. I put a bowel of fruit in front of her. She looks at it like its bad. Something isn't right.
"Rosy its fruit. It's not going to kill you," I say handing her a fork.
She looks up at the bowel and looks at the fork. She grabs the fork her hand shaking like its been dumped into a bucket of ice. She grabs the watermelon and just stares at it. I look at her and but she's dazed out again.
"You know what. I forgot something upstairs all be right back," she stutters getting off the chair.
She runs out of the kitchen and we hear a big thud and crash. Sarah and I look at each other before running into the living room. On the floor is Shannon picture frames all broken on the floor. Rosy is backing against the wall blood coming down her head.
"GET. OUT. OF. OUR . HOUSE." Shannon grits out pointing to the door.
Rosy scampers toward the door and runs out. Sarah and I help Shannon to her feet and help her pick up the pictures. I grab one and look at it. There all pictures of Sarah, Shannon and I. Once we all clean up I walk outside.

Sarah
I follow behind Sabrina looking for Rosy. We check everywhere but we can't find her. I walk over to the pool to see her sitting on the diving board look down to the water. I slowly walk over to her listening to her talk to herself again.

Why can't you do anything right
Maybe if you just stayed still for once you wouldn't be in this situation
Your already fat as it is
Maybe this board would break and you will plunge into the water
I don't belong here
Why am I supposed to be here anyway
All I do is mess things up

Tears are running down my eyes. No no this can't be happening. I turn around to get Sabrina but she's standing right behind me tears pouring out of her eyes. We walk over to Rosy and sit on the board next to her.
"Why didn't you tell us, how could you not tell us," Sabrina asks her voice cracking.
Rosy looks up at us and shrugs. I put her on my lap and turn her around so we can see her.
"Tell us what's going on. We can't help you if you don't open up," I say.
She nods her head and leans into my chest.
"I'm sorry for everything. I just feel like I'm not supposed to be in this family. Like they made a mistake," Rosy whispered.
I hug her tight and kiss the top of her head.

Sabrina
Sarah hands me Rosy and I hug her tight and kiss her head. I pick her up and we walk back into the house. I put Rosy down and walk back into the kitchen. She follows behind a bit slower. Sarah puts her on the chair and hands her the bowel of fruit. I hand her and fork and tell her to eat. She nods her head and picks up the watermelon and eats it. She picks up another and and eat it. Before we know it she's done with her food. She gets off the chair and comes over to me. I crouch down to her height.
"Um I wrote a song for you. Since I've been keeping you up for a while I thought I help you with a song. Maybe you could put it in you new album," she stutters.
She hands me a piece of paper with a bunch of tunes and notes on it. I look at it and smile at her. It's actually not bad.
"Do you think you can sing it to us?" I ask.

Grace
I look at Sabrina like she's crazy. They want me to sing it to them. I might break their ears. But I nod my head. I look at the ground and start singing it. I play with my fingers singing the second verse. Someone picks my chin up so I'm looking at them. Sabrina and Sarah are smiling at me. I finish the song ending with a fade.
"OMG Rosy that was amazing! That was OMG!" Sarah yelled out spinning me in the air.
I giggled out as she spun me in the air. Maybe life isn't all that bad.