Tattoo (Law X Reader)

The air was crisp and cold, snow falling all around as she laid on the snow covered ground. (Y/n) had just finished her tattoo session and the new ink in her arm burned a bit, but she was happy nonetheless. A head appeared above her head, a familiar spotted hat on its head, Trafalgar Law her captain. "(Y/n)-ya..don't lay in the snow I don't want you to get sick" he sighed before noticing the bandage on her arm, his eyebrows furrowing and his eyes turning dark. "What happened.." He demanded as he kneeled beside her, taking off the bandages with skilled fingers to access the 'damage'. "C-captain! It's alright I'm not injured...well badly I guess" (y/n) laughed a bit, Law was about to say something when he finally saw what was under the bandage...it was their Jolly Roger, but under that was a word that made his heart stop. Corazon. (Y/n) smiled a bit as she looked at her tattoo "I..I thought it fitting to have it, since you gave me a home..and nakama. You gave me a reason to keep living after you found me. You all became my heart and I'll always be a heart pirate" (y/n) says with a smile, Law's hands tightened a bit before he took her into his arms in a hug. "(Y/n)-ya.." He says as he buried his nose into her hair, his voice was a little shaky as he was remembering Corasan. "You will..and you better not leave my side" he says as he lets her go to stand, a light dusting of pink on his tan cheeks. "Let's go..sachi-ya made dinner, their waiting for us" (y/n) was blushing a bit but stood quickly to follow her captain, she took his hand in hers. "I'll always stay by your side..captain" Law didn't say a word the whole walk back to the sub, but she could feel his hand squeeze hers and he never let it go.

((End..sorry if it sucked >~< it's like 4am and I couldn't sleep with this in my head. Also I have a question for you all! A devil fruit user with a tattoo using quality, what classification would it be? Like she is kinda covered in tattoos but she can take them off her body and use them in battle!! A tiger or dragon coming off her skin to help fight against marines or enemy pirates or a sickle and chain that's wrapped around her leg becoming real and useable! So please tell me what you think ok? Also I'll be trying to update all my books soon, sorry for the slow process!))