Chapter 13

Bella's POV

When I awoke again we were pulling into a harbor.

I smiled and got up.

"Good morning my dear we have arrived in Italy we shall be home in a few short hours," my cauis said coming over and pecking me on the cheek.

I smiled even wider, "I cannot wait."

I didn't have to wait within ten minutes he docked the boat picked up my small bag of clothes and led me into the woods and carried me to Volterra.

It felt like forever but he slowed down and eventually climbed over a high wall and within seconds jumped down into a drain.

I couldn't see anything but within a short amount of time I was standing in a blood red and black room.

"This is our room," My Cauis said standing there looking nervous, "and uh if you don't like it we can always get it redone."

I smiled and kissed him softly, "oh course I love it, now I'm going to go change then we can meet the family."

He nodded while still smiling and I walked into the bathroom to get changed.

I came back out in black skinny jeans, a tight red tank top that had a skeleton hand with its middle finger up and a tight black leather jacket. My combat boots went halfway to my knees.

Cauis was facing the other way so I cleared my throat, he turned and drank in my appearence, his eyes darkening steadily.

"You like it?" I whispered walking towards him swaying my hips. Before I knew it I was pinned against the door. His dark eyes were almost black.

"Isabella, we need to go and we won't be able to if you keep teasing me." He whispered huskily.

He grabbed my hand and we walked together to the throne room.

He pushed open the does revealing the massive room beyond the doors.