Chapter 15

Bella POV
~a week later~

I felt strange, I didn't know what it was, but I can't eat anything, it comes straight back up, not to mention that my stomach feels like there is a rock in it.

I waddled to to the throne room.

"Somethings wrong," I stated wobbling into the room.

Father (Marcus) was in front of me instantly with Aro and my Cauis behind him, "what's wrong princess," he said looking worried.

Instead of trying to explain I grabbed his hand and placed it on my stomach.

His eyes grew in size as he felt my stomach.

Cauis was becoming impatient and placed his hand on my stomach besides Marcus's hand and his jaw went slack.

Aro looked at both his brothers and shoved them both out of the way and felt my stomach and gasped softly.

He probed it softly and bent down and put his ear against it, then stood again.

"Bella, dear your pregnant with quadruplets," he whispered grabbing my hand.

My eyes opened wide with shock.

I couldn't believe it, not one baby, not two or three, but FOUR!

Everything went dark as the floor rushed towards my face.

Cauis POV

I caught my darling as she fainted and cradled her in my arms as my brothers and I rushed to our room and laid her onto the bed.

"How is this possible," I hissed at them.

"Well Cauis, now that I think about it our sperm isn't frozen, it seems possible now that I think of it that we can impregnate a human, but what will it do to Isabella," Aro whispered.

"I don't know brother," Marcus whispered.

I crawled into bed next to Bella, wishing I could help her in some way.