OMG!!!!! :-O

Twenty...forty...sixty... eighty...one-hundred...okay that's all of the cattle,4 bulls, 24 calves, and 24 cows. I think to myself, when something suddenly catches my eye. A deer hops over the 5 feet high wire fence, with something unrecognizable and fast chasing behind it. The thing gains ground and tackles the deer. It seems to bend over and...suck its' blood?! "Oh my Gosh." I say under my breath. It must have heard me, although I don't know how, and stares at me with a look of both hunger and surprise. I gasp, I can't believe what I'm seeing the thing isn't a thing its a person, who just so happens to be a vampire, but still a person nonetheless, and that person is...Louis Tomlinson?

    "You're Louis Tomlinson...from 1 direction, and you're a vampire!" I shout accusingly. Before I can even blink, he's standing right in front of me breathing heavlingly. "Sorry about this, love. But you're going to have to come with me, now that you know our secret. So please don't struggle, you interrupted my meal." Louis says to me.

 "Listen, I'm not going to struggle or put up a fight, or even run. So why don't you just go back and finish your meal. I'll be right here I promise."

 He seems to think about it. "Well" he says "I am bloody hungry, okay, but this is a trust test, I'm trusting you." Louis runs faster than speed of light back to the deer and starts sucking greedily at the deer till it was all gone. He wipes his face with a handkerchief he got out of his back pocket and runs back to me. "Okay, I'm all done and congrats mate you pasted the trust test. Now what is you're name, love?"

"My name is Mary-Ann Howards."  I tell him. "Well Mary-Ann, You're coming with me." he tells me. I nod my head I understanding. He gathers me up into his arms and then...smells me???? "Mmm, love you smell so, so, so enticing." His head moves closer to my neck and I see a glimpse of fangs. I push his head back and say "Un-Uh, naw, you ain't  suckin' my blood mister!"

 "Aw, just one taste love, pleeeeeeaaaaaase..." he begs me, giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Well...okay, just one-Ah!" He's sucking my blood before I even finish my sentence.

He moans into my neck, licks my wound, and pulls his head back up. "You taste delicious, love." he informs me. Then he grabs my hand and puts it on the big- no, huge bulge in his pants. "Feel what you do to me love!" He starts running. Louis jumps over the fence and gains speed, I throw my hands up in the air and I say "Wheeeeee!" Louis chuckles and pulls me closer and in a matter of minutes we're in front of a hugmonous manision. "There's not supposed to be a manision in Kentucky!" I tell him.

He chuckles and says "We're in Boston, love, not Kentucky."

"Well, that was fast."

    "Come on in, love you need to meet the others." He puts me down, grabs my hand, and leads me into his house.

Author's note:

Hi, this is my first fan-fict and first 1-Direction story at that. So, with that in mind, I hope that you like the story so far! Thanks for reading!!!! ;)

                                                         Until next time, my dear readers! :)