6 little monkeys jumping on the bed!

Oh gosh! I just slapped a vampire, not to mention a member of one-direction! I think to myself.

"What did you just do?" Niall asks (demands) me. Then all I seen was red.

"I slapped you! UM...DUH!!!!! I'm fine with you drinking my blood, but you do not, and I mean DO NOT grab my hand and push it against one of your private parts, even if it's covered by fabric! That is just nasty and wrong, especially if you don't have my permission!" I yell at him. Suddenly he stops looking mad and starts to roll on the floor laughing. "That's, ha-ha-ha, so, ha-ha-ha, fun-ha-fun-fun-funny!"

"Hmph!" I say, then turn around and walk back over to Louis. "So, where's the room that I'll be staying in?" I ask Louis.

"Oh, yeah, about that, well you see love...um," Louis says.

"Oh, I know, I know what he's going to say!" says Zayne, "The only bedrooms here are ours!" he finishes off happily.

"No! I am not sleeping in the same room with you!"

"Oh, You will have to sleep in the same bed with me then!" Niall yells gleefully.

"Oh, HECK NO!!!!! You're a perv!"

"O.k you can sleep with me." Harry suggests while wiggling his eyebrows up & down.

"No."

"Mates, she is going to sleep with me, in my bed because I found her, duh!" Louis says to the guys as if it's obivious.

"No!!! I'll sleep with Liam at least I can trust him!" I tell the group.

"Fine, whatever!" 4 out of the 5 boys yell at me. Liam just shakes his head at them and leads me up the stairs.