[Zanvis] Coffe Shop Q & A

---Day 2 Benches and Scarfs---

Travis' POV

Walking inside of the coffee shop I am greeted with the aroma of coffee and fresh bread and other baked goods. My friend worked there, her name is Sasha. Most people assume we are related since we both have white hair, but we aren't.

The bell rings signalling that the door has closed as we make our way up to the counter.

"Hello Travis, who's your friend here?" Sasha asks monotonous, leaning on the counter while peering up from her magazine filled with, fashion models and gossip.

"Hi Sasha! This is Za-"

"Hello, I am Zane, I'm visiting for a bit and ran into Travis here. He wanted to drag me here," He lied, or did he? as Sasha raised an eyebrow at his statement, as her piercing obsidian eyes flicker to me for confirmation.

"Y-Yeah, so I'll take my usual! Zane what do you want? My treat?"

"Oh! What's this? Travis~kun paying for someone? Are you two dating or something?" Kawaii~chan says walking forward, then gasps excitedly, "Zane~kun! Kawaii~chan was wondering where you wandered off to! Garroth~kun and Laurence~kun are also worried! And Travis~kun how come you never come and visit Katleyn~samma and Aphmau~senpai anymore?" She rambles as I see Zane pale slightly. How did Kawaii~chan know him? Right, they both come from Ru'an.

"K-Kawaii~chan?!?" Zane sputters "W-What are you doing here?"

"Hehe! Kawaii~chan came here for a part time job since her last job at the maid cafe ended badly!" The Mei'fwa pouts, "And Kawaii~chan didn't want to go back to Tu'la or stay in Ru'an with Mikai~chan annoying her, so Kawaii~chan decided to come to Gul'ruk to visit Travis~kun and Sasha~chan! She's going back to Ru'an in a few weeks!"

"Kawaii~chan, get back to work," Sasha sighs

"Okay!" The pink-haired girl cheers, waving at the both of us and retreating to the back room.

"So Zane, what do you want?" Sasha asks, flipping the page.

"O-oh um... May I have.. a decaf coffee with a lemon scone please?" He asks

"Sure, whatever, go take a seat" Sasha says, writing down his order and walking to the back room, I smile at Zane and grab his wrist again gently leading him over to a table in the back corner.

"I couldn't help but notice you don't like large crowds, I hope this table is okay" I say smiling

"Y-yeah, sure, whatever," Zane says sounding like Sasha there for a moment.

"Wanna play a game?" I ask,

"What game..?" The raven-haired boy asks

"20 questions!" I chirp excitedly

Zane groans, "do we have to?"

I nod, "we haven't seen each other in at least 10 years, we deserve the time to catch up!"

"....fine" Zane huffs, as both our orders were placed in front of us by another server that I didn't recognize,