Chapter 1

The cover pic was not made by me! I don't know who made it on Deviant Art so yea, credit goes to them. The only thing I did was add text! Anyway, Creepypasta lovers, hope you enjoy!

Desire, something with the capability to break another...

Insanity, something we all have within us. Whether you awaken it or not is up to you....

🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

The knife in my hand plunges into my mothers ivory skin, carving imperfection into the pureness of her being.

The sound of her muffled pleas for help were constricted even further as my free hand applied pressure to the pillow over her face.

Her insides pooled out of her stomach, the fresh smell of blood wavered in the air, providing me even more pleasure.

Tears streamed from her eyes and down to her cheeks where they stopped because of the pillow.

I smiled to myself, loving the sound of tearing flesh and metallic smell as it coated my hands....

When her struggling ceased and she fell limp I got off her, removing the pillow and glancing around.

The once white carpet was stained red from my malice deed.

I stood over her once more and readied my soiled scissors. I closed her eyelids and carved the letter 'X' over each of her eyes. After that I left her body alone.

She deserved what she got!

She was a true disappointment, she was never there for me... she was all I had but now, I had nothing....

================

"Young Teen, Anna Faustian was released from The Colorado State Insane Asylum. She was known for killing her mother, pleading insane during her trial, she was sentenced to 3 years in the Asylum. Now, she is 17 and being released. Now for our daily news..."

I tuned the news out, not caring to hear about crap I didn't care for. Today's the day, I was finally released from the asylum.

Thankfully the media didn't show up to view my release. I didn't want to answer questions and they probably feared me... Good.

I was to be escorted by the police to my old house, where I would stay until I found my own place.

As I walked out the front doors of the Asylum I was greeted with something I barely see and despise... The sun...

Raising my hand to my eyes I walked down the steps and to the police cruiser. The Sheriff of my small hometown was holding the door of the backseat open.

I cast him a wicked grin and slid in with a raspy "Thank You"

I haven't spoken a word since August 1st three years ago, the night I killed my mother.

The Sheriff quickly shut the door and slid into his seat

"How are you, Sheriff Willow?" I asked creepily from behind him.

He tensed up, the hairs on the back of his neck stood and I chuckled darkly at him.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?" I teased.

He seemed to fear me more than he did when he cuffed me after I walked to the police station and confessed my crime.

"I'm fine Anna, you seem better. How are you holding up?" He replied. I saw the sign of our little town, hidden deep in the mountains and within all the surrounding forest. "Sunset Peak"