Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The next morning the news was plagued with last nights murder.

I was in a good mood, nobody had a clue as to who it might be and had found no evidence. All those stupid cops know is that the weapon used to kill her was a pair of scissors.

A pounding on my front door pulled me from my thoughts. I smiled to myself and went to open the door.

It was Sheriff Willow and a few other officers.

"Anna, we'd like to ask a few questions"

I moved away from the door and allowed them in, leading them to the kitchen so I could get coffee.

"Would you like some?" I asked as I poured the dark liquid into my mug. He shook his head. After adding my creamer I stirred it and sat down at the table, Roland was across from me with his deputies behind him.

"Anna, where were you last night?" He asked.

Looking him dead in the eye I replied flawlessly "I was here, cleaning and settling in"

The officer behind him was scribbling things down and the other listened intently.

"Do you have something or anyone to back that?"

I thought it over, "Well, you could ask my neighbors. I don't have anything to prove that I was here.." I replied.

He nodded his head "Mind if we look around?"

I shook my head "Not at all"

Sipping my coffee I listened as they walked around the house, checking my room as well as every other room in the house. They weren't going to find anything.

In fact I was up early this morning to make sure nothing was left out or out of place.

If they suspected me, which they should then their assumptions will change when they come up with nothing against me. I had made sure I left nothing at the scene.

They ONLY thing they could tie to me was the fact that the weapon used was a pair of scissors.

Roland came back a few minutes later "Everything checks out, we'll be leaving now." He began walking to the door when he turned around suddenly. "Here, one of the doctors at the ward wanted to make sure you start taking these daily"

An orange bottle was tossed my way, I caught it with my left hand and examined it. "Anti-depressants" I mumbled to myself.

Upon opening the door he let his officers out, turning to me "Stay indoors past 10 o'clock pm. With two killers lurking around I don't want anyone else getting hurt."

I nodded and held the bottle at my side and followed behind him, closing the door behind him.

==============TWO WEEKS LATER================

My killings continued, I still have the police fooled. They think it's someone else, they're not even close!

The medication I was prescribed was flushed down the toilet every day but I would get refills every time I needed to. Things were perfect, couldn't get any better.

===============

As I readied my scissors over my victims stomach I watched her struggle. I had her gagged, her hands and feet bound as I straddle her. I stripped her top from her body so I could carve the imperfection she displays onto her body.

She would of course die after I finished playing with her~

Sinking my blade into her abdomen I twisted it, hearing the sound of her insides squish and tear with each movement she or I made.

 Her pleas were silent, she screamed, tears rolled down her face.

The intoxicating smell of blood filled the room, its metallic scent was making me want to bathe in it, to let it's color coat my body as a reminder of my sinful act.

Continuing the task at hand I carved in different directions, eventually her intestines wound around my scissors and I grimaced.

Yanking my blade out I wiped the blood with her clothes. Her cries stopped moments ago, meaning she was dead and my fun could not continue.

"Stupid bitch!" My voice echoed within the room for a second. I untied her, heading into her kitchen and retrieving a butchers knife. I loomed over her motionless body and steadied my arm before swiftly bringing it down and chopping her head off in one clean swipe.