5

I'm still kinda editing this story, and pics will come soon. Sorry. I'm a reader here too, so I know the feeling. Also, please comment if you have ideas for the title cuz I don't really know, unless of course you want the title to be what it is now (LOWO)L.

I ran alongside Illumi and Hisoka for a while longer, analyzing Hisoka's lust. Before long, I sensed it was time to leave. I excused myself yet again to head towards my friends.

I was about to run off when strong arms grabbed me and picked me up bridal-style. I felt cold breaths in my ear. This shouldn't be happening.

"You're a very interesting one, you know~" I looked over into Hisoka's amber eyes, his lips curved back in that creepy smile of his. "Don't die too soon. You're more fun alive, and you've yet to ripen~." Weirdo. He put me down, giggling as I ran ahead.

Regular POV

Illumi stared at his friend Hisoka as he watched Chelsea run away. "She is special. You had better not kill her." He began sticking the needles back into himself, once again becoming Gittarackur.

"Oh, that wouldn't do~." Hisoka looked unstable. "Like I said earlier, she is very interesting. If anyone picks her before she is ripe, I will kill them." His evil aura increased. Illumi watched as he managed to keep his lust down just a bit. If Hisoka did go out of control, Illumi would be able to protect himself, unlike so many others in this tunnel. Illumi ran slightly faster as Satotz began to ascend some stairs, thoughts wandering back to the girl he just revealed himself to. Could Chelsea be the one? He dismissed the thought. It couldn't be. He barely even knew her.

But then again, she had managed to coax him to open up just a little in minutes. What power. It was something the one he was sent to search for was supposed to have.

Chelsea's POV

We finally made it out of Zaban Tunnel. I inhaled deeply, taking in the fresh, muggy air. There seemed to be a swamp nearby.

As the majority of the runners exited, the tunnel door closed behind us, stopping any stragglers. No going back now. I listened as Satotz began talking again. We had to pass through this swamp, Swindlers' Swamp, to get to the second part of the Hunter Exam, and there were apparently devious creatures there hoping to make meals out of us.

There was a sudden commotion. Everyone turned around to see another guy telling us Satotz was a fraud examiner and that he was the real one. Interesting turn of events.

I felt something whizz at me and dodged in one swift movement. Cards. One slashed through the newcomer examiner and the other was caught by Satotz. Hisoka. What was he doing?!

"You are the real one then.~" Hisoka fetched his cards and we all looked at the now monkey-faced fake. Must be one of those creatures Satotz talked about.

"Yes. An examiner would be able to catch that, but if you do make an attempt on an examiner's life again, you will be failed. Understood?" Satotz looked at Hisoka sternly.

"Okay~" Ugh, his voice sounded too happy, and somehow more unsteady than before. Blood. Shut up. I shook my head. It was really getting to me now. I ran to keep up with the rest of my friends as Satotz continued on.

As we moved on, a fog rolled in on the swamp. I could again feel the ominous presence very near us. Great, he was even more lustful now. I stopped as I heard screeches coming from a little further back in the murk, screaming trouble. Turn back. I shook my head and moved on.

"Hisoka's gonna use the fog to get rid of his accumulating bloodlust," Killua stated to an ignorant Gon. I realized Kurapika and Relorio weren't with us. Action justified.

"I'm gonna go back for them, guys. Trust me." Killua nodded, but Gon looked extremely worried. Killua held him back as I dove back into the fog.

I finally came upon the situation. Hisoka was mass-murdering a group of idiots who dared to fight him. Stupid. I turned my gaze to see Leorio rush him. Even more stupid. I felt my entire body tingle. Stop it! I prepared to interfere. I had to stop him.

I slunk quietly to the darker areas, avoiding confronting Hisoka directly. All part of the plan. I masked my presence best I could. The strong ones always knew that element best.

I heard a smack echo through the air. He must have punched Leorio. Another smack came soon after along with Gon's voice. Great, even more people in trouble. They just couldn't swim from the shark when they saw it. I made my way further towards Hisoka.

I would be the one taking the shark down.

I stalked as close to the clown as I could. His aura was simply overwhelming now. Hunt. Ah, stupid instincts. I froze as I saw Gon in the jester's grasp. Eeh, my skill wasn't that good to rescue him! What now?

Distraction. Okay, the instincts were getting somewhere now. I strolled out of the fog, abandoning my original plan, and whistled. "Hisoka~" The sweetness in my voice disgusted me.

He turned towards me with wild eyes. They became even crazier once they landed on me. F*ck. What did I do?

"Ah, Chelsea, you've already passed, but if you want to take the test again~" Hisoka dropped Gon and sprang at me, lust caving in on him entirely. Something broke inside me, and the most pleasurable feeling came over me. Must hunt. This would be the biggest prey I'd ever caught.

I dove aside as he reached me and zipped around. No time. As fast as I could, I jumped on him from behind, locking my arms around his neck. Everyone else was gone. Good.

I struggled as he slowly overcame my attack. He had to be at least six feet tall, and trying to suffocate a taller, stronger person didn't really work.

My eyes turned red as he threw me over his head and onto the ground. Not good. I felt some of my bones break. Time to recover. I moved my hand over my other broken arm, healing it just as I was picked up again. These eyes. They really helped sometimes.

I felt a hand tighten around my neck and looked up at Hisoka, eyes glowing even brighter. Stand down, beast. I said in my head, but he seemed to snap out of it right before my ability activated.

"Now, now. You aren't ripe yet~" He closed my eyes with two of his fingers and they reverted back to normal. I instantly felt the aching pain that usually came after I used my eyes. I winced. "No one wants to taste an unripe fruit~." I ignored Hisoka's weirdness and passed out as he carried me once more to catch up with the others.