51

"Are you serious?!"

Chelsea glared at Dayu's bewildered look, repeating her story again.

"I just had a friendly conversation with terrorists and got away with it. What's so hard for you to absorb?"

Hisoka merely snickered at the younger boy's reaction. Chelsea's experience hardly surprised him. She was just amazing that way.

Dayu finally calmed down. "You say they were celebrating with the wine fountain, Chelsea? That probably means something terrible has occurred to the other players," he stated.

"What do you mean? I've seen psychopaths celebrate before without reason," Chelsea replied.

Dayu gave her a weird look. "Last time players saw the Bomb Devils drink, half the island player population had been blown up," the green-haired boy simply added.

"I see. Well, I guess that will make it easier for them to find us, then," Chelsea observed, and Dayu nodded grimly.

"Correct. Our card collecting must proceed much faster, then, unless you have another purpose for entering this game?" Dayu questioned, seeing the nonchalant look on Chelsea's face. 

"Actually, yes. I do have other goals on Greed Island," the young assassin stated, letting Dayu wait for her reason.

"Well?" the boy continued impatiently.

"My other friend is supposed to be here. His name is Gon Freecss. I wish to look for him." 

***

"Ne, Killua!" Gon shouted, lashing out at Killua suddenly with his fist. 

Killua gracefully dodged. "Ya, baka! You have to try harder than that!"

Gon growled with effort, swinging a multitude of kicks at Killua next, which Killua continued to dodge before quickly countering. 

In the midst of the two boys' fight, a yellow-haired figure watched, hands on her hips. Her pupils' training was going on quite well. She was very pleased.

"Time's up! You two can rest for today. You did great!" the figure called in a girl's voice. Gon and Killua leaped out of the training pit and onto higher ground, wiping sweat off of their foreheads.

"Thanks, Bisky!" Gon called back before sitting down on the ground, sighing. "Wew, training on Greed Island is so challenging sometimes-"

"-because I'm your opponent," Killua finished, earning a playful slap from Gon. 

"Don't be so full of yourself, Killua." Gon stared absentmindedly into space. "You know who might be strong enough to test our new strength?"

"Hmm?"

"Chelsea-chan! I heard she's been hanging out with Hisoka lately! That probably means she's been training to be super powerful!" Gon cheered excitedly. 

Killua only nodded. "I guess so."

"We'll run into Chelsea-chan soon. I'm sure of it."

The mysterious girl named Bisky only listened on in interest.

***

"Where do you think Gon is, Chelsea?"

"Just wait, and he will come. It works for me every time~" 

Chelsea waved off the two guys' comments. "We should continue in the direction of important cities with lots of player resources. Gon is bound to be there."

"Great idea, but we should train in the meantime, don't you think?" Dayu suggested. "Genthru and his guys are bound to be more than enough of a match to handle should they turn on us." He eyed Hisoka warily from the side. "We wouldn't want Hisoka to fight them alone."