:/Behind These Thick-Framed Glassed\: [Chapter 4]

Chapter 4 BTTFG

~Valerie~

I woke up with a massive headache. What happened? I sat up and looked around. Definitely not my room. I rubbed my head. I felt like a bus ran over me.

"Oh good you're awake," a voice said.

I turned to the door and saw Trent walking in with a tray at hand. He walked towards the bed and laid it down. On the tray, there was a small pill that read 'aspirin' on its label, a set of utensils, and a plate that consisted the normal breakfast. Eggs and bacon.

Mhmm. Bacon.

I eyed my food like a fat kid about to devour a chocolate cake. Beside me, Trent chuckled.

"You certainly seem hungry," he said.

"Mhmm."

He chuckled again, "then eat."

"I will."

I grabbed the spoon and fork beside the plate and ate like a mad man.

I felt Trent staring at me like I was a dog. I glanced at him and found out that he was staring at me with awe.

"Fhate?" I mumbled with food in my mouth,

"How are you so comfortable in eating in front of me? Usually girls just eat...uh.... The egg white," he said.

I swallowed my food.

"Why?"

"They're too conscious. It gets annoying at some point," he explains, "'Trent! I'm full!' Or, 'Trent! I don't eat bacon! I'm a vegetarian!'," he imitated in a high-pitched voice.

I laughed.

"So what you're saying is, the girls you did, were whiny and annoying. Why do them, then?" I asked.

He blushed.

"Uh... I don't know..."

I laughed harder.

Suddenly, Nikki comes bursting in, holding my vibrating phone. Next to her was Cody.

"I called your mom Madeline. I informed her about what happened, don't worry. But I think you should worry about who's calling now," Nikki said.

 He handed me my vibrating phone, and the contact info read 'daddyo' on it. I gulped. Dad's probably going to punch the guy who spiked my drink.

"Um... Hello?" I answered.

"Sweetie? Your mom told me what happened. Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did he touch you? Where? Where are you now? Did you call the police? Is Nikki there? Who are you with now? Do you know who the guy was? What was his name? What did he look like? Where is he-"

Oh. I remember what happened last night now.

"Dad."

"What?"

"I'm fine. No. No. Nowhere. I'm at Trent's house. No. Yes. I'm with Nikki, Trent and Cody. Nope. I have no idea. I have a vague image. I have no clue. Does that answer all your questions?" I answered.

Trent and Cody were looking at me as if I were an alien. Nikki was just smirking at the both of them.

"Who is Trent? Who's Cody?" Dad asked.

"They're just friends."

"Good. No funny business I presume."

"Yes dad, they took care of me," I answered. Smiling at my dad's protectiveness.