No.1(A)

Author's POV:

You laid in your bed...

For around 30 minutes,

Your eyes tearing up at every thought of...

Him...

He haunts your every thought.

Once you finally feel better,

The thought of him from the previous night floods back into my mind.

They flooded your mind so much, you may not have enough energy to see him the next day.

*flashback*

You were out at the bar with a few of your guy friends.

Kim Taehyung, Park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook, Jackson Wang, and... Mark Tuan...

But, you some of your girl friends with you to save your back in case Mark tries to do something.
Park Jisoo, Yoo Jungyeon, Im Nayeon, and yourself.

You really only had Jisoo, because knowing your friends so well, you knew well that Jungyeon and Nayeon were probably going to get drunk and make out somewhere in a corner.

But, Jisoo cares a lot. You asked her specifically to help you.

You've also known Jisoo, or your nickname for her, Jihyo, for as long as you knew Mark,

And you tell her everything.

She knows how you feel.

You and Jihyo were talking by the bar, laughing at Jimin being pulled by Taehyung and Jungkook, the little maknae obviously too drunk to even know his own name.

You two were also laughing at the fact that Jungyeon was eating Nayeon's face off.

In these situations, things were awkward with Jihyo...

Because...

You know she has a crush on you.

Everyone knows.

You two were talking about this weekend, when you were suddenly pulled onto the close by balcony by a random stranger...

Well, you had a good idea of who you thought it was...

You were finally standing on a balanced stance and turned around saying "What the hell is your problem-"

You were cut of by your mistake of thought

You thought it was Jungkook,

Because the scent of his cologne...

But it was no other, the man himself,

Mark Tuan.
-----------------------
A/N: Thanks for the views and votes. Hope you like this! <3
Saranghaeyo fam.