No.1(B)

Mark Tuan...

his name alone makes you shiver in anxiousness.

Him alone, was like going to a party full of people you didn't know, but your favorite music was playing.

You want to leave, yet there's something that's keeping you from doing that.

Your emotions feel like night and day.

Just as he pulled you onto the balcony, you noticed a sight of sadness in his brown eyes.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT Y/N?" he shouts

You are completely dumbfounded.

What did you do that could make him this frustrated?

All you were able to whisper out was a faint "huh?" but, regardless of how quiet you were, he could still here you loud and clear.

"You heard me! What the hell was that in there?!" He shouts, this time, it's louder.

"I-I-I d-don't kn-know." you stuttered.

"Everywhere you are, you seem to be teasing me... testing me... I can't resist myself sometimes! Seeing you with other guys makes my blood boil, seeing as I should be the only one with you! And here you are flirting with the other guys... Right in front of me!"

He the takes a few steps closer to you, grabs you by your waist, and pulls you in for a kiss, full of love and passion.

You froze.

You couldn't move.

Your mind is in the clouds, and wouldn't come back down.

Why?!

Why are you doing this now?!

Mark Tuan, do kill me now.

You felt a part of the warmth you had slip away as we slowly distanced your lips and parted the kiss.

"Mark!" you yelled.

"What?! That. Was. Your. Punishment...." he said, sticking out his tongue.

" he said, sticking out his tongue

Then, he just walks away...

"Such a tease." you scuffed out.

====================================

A/N: I'M SO SORRY.

I  DON'T EVEN HAVE AN EXCUSE FOR MISSING 4 MONTHS OF PUBLISHING.

I CANNOT WITH MYSELF.

I WILL WORK ON THE NEXT ASAP.

LOVE YOU GUYS