No.2

You've had enough of this.

You wanted out.

You ran back into the bar and went to search for Jihyo.

You were positive that Jungyeon and Nayeon could find a ride back.

Finally you spotted her sitting at the bar, staring at the wall.

You always noticed that she was so reserved.

On TV shows and such, she's a real personality, but in these kind of settings, she doesn't spark.

You dash towards her and grab her arm, pulling her out of the bar without her knowing.

You just wanted to leave, before Mark saw you again.

"Goddamn child, your grip is too tight!" Jihyo winced.

"Sorry..."

Finally you arrive at you car in the parking lot.

"What's wrong?!?! It's weird of you to just up and leave like that!" Jihyo announced.

"Mark, he's acting strange... I just couldn't stay any longer..."

"Explain."

"Well, long story short he pulled me onto the balcony, asked what I was doing, which whatever it was I WAS doing was testing his patience or something, and he k-" you started.

"He what?"

"He... k-k-kissed me..." you stuttered

Jihyo just sat there. Staring. She looks as if someone raped her best friend.

"HE WHAT?? OH, I SWEAR HE'S GONNA GET BEAT." She yelled in anger.

"Just... get in the car. Don't even think about killing him or someone else!" you demanded.

You open the car door and help the half asleep Jihyo into the passenger seat, followed by you in the driver's seat.

You go to start the car, and you see Mark standing next to the entrance to the bar.

"Shit..." you say in panic.

"C'mon, let's go!" Jihyo yells, when you finally get the car started.

You turn on the car and drive off.

Why was Mark acting up tonight?

I didn't do anything wrong or too intense, did I?

Ugh, he can get so protective sometimes...

I wonder...

If he's ever considered,

something more than friendship??

No, that's crazy...

Right?

He's my best friend, not my future lover.

I think I'm over analyzing the situation right now.

Hmmmm...

----

You and Jihyo finally make it back to your place, knowing Jihyo was sleeping over tonight anyways.

You're kind of used to her sleeping over unexpectedly...

She's able to borrow your clothes, and other supplies, so she's pretty decent when it comes to surprise sleepovers.

You directed her to the bathroom for her to take a shower before going to bed, when you get a text message.

----------------------Your POV--------------------

From: Mark
[12:27am]
I love you. I've loved you since we were children. I'm not drunk, nor on drugs, this is how I feel. Do you feel the same? How about... can you meet me at the park, y'know, the one we went to as kids, around... 1pm tomorrow?

M-

MARK

FUCKING

TUAN

WHY??

WHY NOW??

EEHHHH

My hands are shaking... But, I have to reply. He can see that I saw it.

To: Mark
[12:29am]
First of all, why are you saying this now, at almost 12:30 in the fucking morning???? And second of all, ummmm... I didn't really expect you to say this now... ummm... sure! I'll meet you tomorrow.

...

...

I'm so fucked....

*end of flashback*
_______________________

A/N: Guys... thank you so much for 700 views! Honestly, I think this book is trash. But, I'm going to finish it because of how many people took the time to read this. Thanks for the support! Love you~