Chapter 41

3 Days Later

Lourdes

"And now here we are" I said to Trey, after 3 whole days I finally explained everything to him, well it only took this long because the kids would always come and interrupt.

"Damn... We been through a lot" he said staring off into space, we were currently sitting outside on the balcony.

"Yea but it was all worth it to me, everything we've been through made us who we are today" I said.

He remained silent and continued to stare off into space. I got up and walked behind him and started to massage his shoulders.

"Are you ok?" I asked and then kissed his cheek. He snapped out of his daze and grabbed my hand and pulled me in front of him and sat me on his lap.

"Yea baby I'm good" he said and then kissed me.

After a while of sitting outside and talking a little we walked into the house and immediately heard Apryl cries. As I turned around I saw Trey already heading towards her room. I went to check on Kingston and Lani and they were both in their rooms watching Finding Nemo. I then went to the kitchen and began to cook dinner which was gonna be Cajun Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo.

As I was putting the noodles into the water, Trey walked into the kitchen with Apryl who was playing with his facial hair.

"I think someone misses mommy" he said trying to give her to me but she was too focused on him. I chuckled.

"Nice try, but you know you're her favorite you spoiled her" I said kissing both of their cheeks and got back to cooking.

"Why you let me spoil her? Now look, she be all over me like her mommy" he said the last part smirking.

"I didn't, you didn't listen to me, you always let her sleep with you and you always holding her, every time she cried guess who's coming to her rescue, you" I said.

"Well she is daddy's little princess" he said kissing her cheek causing her to giggle.

"What you cooking baby?" He said sitting down on the bar stool.

"Your favorite other than fried chicken, Cajun Shrimp-"

"And Broccoli Alfredo" he finished while smirking.

"Yup" I said as I put the shrimp in the pan.

He continued to play with Apryl as I continued to cook.

•••••••••••••

As I finished making everyone's plates I called the kids down, they came running down causing Kingston to fall and start crying.

"Come on baby get up, you gotta be careful stop crying you're ok" I said picking him up. I carried him over to the kids table so he can eat along with Lani.

"Thank you mommy!" They said in unison.

"You're welcome babies" I said and then walked into the tv room to bring Trey his plate, but he was laid out on the couch asleep with Apryl on his chest.

I sat his plate on the coffee table and then picked up Apryl and laid her in her playpen. I then went back to Trey and began to wake him up.

"Babe get up" I said shaking him and he groaned and turned his back towards me.

"The food is done" I said and he immediately sat up and grabbed his plate and I laughed and shook my head.

I then went to the bathroom and when I came back I didn't see Lani sitting down with Kingston, so I went into the tv room expecting her to be with Trey. When I entered the tv room I saw Lani with Trey eating his food with him.

"Lani why aren't you eating your own food?" I asked crossing my arms

"Daddy food is better" she said as he continued to feed her.

"Yea so leave my baby alone" Trey said sticking out his tongue at me.

"She has the exact same thing but okaayyy" I said putting my hand up in surrender and walked into the kitchen and saw that Kingston had fallen asleep while eating.

I took him to his room and then went back to the kitchen to clean up the mess. When I was finished I picked up my phone and saw I had a text message from an unknown number, it was a picture. When I opened it and read the message with it, I froze and dropped my phone......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's Been A While Sorry. My Husband & Kids Got Sick So I Had To Take Care Of Them.
COMMENT|VOTE|SHARE