Chapter 62

Lourdes

"Is he answering?" Toni asked as I had my phone up to my ear waiting for Tremaine to answer, but instead it rang all the way through until I got his voicemail.

"Nope" I said and hung up the phone and tossed it down in front of me.

"Well maybe she's just being messy and is trying to break y'all up, you know hoes can't stand to see people happy together" she said.

"I still just want him to answer tho, I wonder if he knows she posted this, I wouldn't have really had a problem with it if it wasn't for her caption" I said picking up my phone holding it in my hand hoping that it'll ring.

"True, well just know that if this sharp chin heifer keep throwing shots let her know we can throw them hands" she said balling up her fists and punching the air, causing me to giggle.

In the mist of me watching her fight the air as if she was in a real fight, my phone starting ringing.

"Shhh, it's him" I said and she immediately stopped and sat down in the chair and I answered my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby wassup?" He said.

"Do you know a Iesha Marie?" I asked.

"Yea, she was with us last night, why? What's wrong?"

"You follow her on Instagram?"

"Yea I think so, I haven't been on there in a minute tho, baby wassup with all the questions?" He said sounding very confused.

"Stay on the phone with me and go on her Instagram and then you'll see what's wrong" I said.

"Alright" he said and then went silent but I still could hear people in the background.

"What the fuck..." I heard him mumble.

"Now do you see what I'm talking about?" I said.

"Yea baby I do, listen nothing is going on with me and her I promise you, I only took a picture with her last night because she asked, I swear I'm not messing with her" he said. I believe him.

"Well you better check her before I find her" I said.

"THAT'S RIGHT CHECK THAT BIT-" Toni yelled out but I put my hand over her mouth.

"Who is that?" Trey asked.

"Toni dumb ass" I said.

"Oh tell her I said wassup" he said.

"Toni Trey said hi" I said taking my hand off of her mouth and wiped her lipstick on her shoulder.

"Bitch stop this shirt is very expensive, HEY PAPI TREY!" She yelled out loud enough for him to hear.

"She is crazy" he said with a chuckle.

"Tell me about it" I said playfully rolling my eyes at her and she stuck out her tongue and stuck up her middle finger.

"Rotate on it" I mouthed to her.

"Aye baby" Trey said getting my attention.

"Yes?"

"I gotta go, but I'm definitely going to talk to Iesha and get her to delete that shit" he said as I heard people in the background calling his name.

"Alright, you better I'm not playing Tremaine" I said.

"Alright baby I will, I gotta go I love you, kiss my babies for me" he said.

"I love you more and okay I will, bye" I said and then hung up.

"So what is he gonna do?" Toni asked.

"He's gonna talk to her about it" I said sitting my phone down.

"Good or else we gonna stomp her ass, anyways daddy just text me and told me to bring my fine ass home, I'll call you later after he blow my back out, see ya babes" she said getting up and walked out of the door.

I shook my head at her silliness and got up to lock the door. I think I'm gonna go get my babies dressed and we'll go out and have some fun today.

Trey

"Aye Iesha!" I called out to her as I saw her about to get on the tour bus. She looked over at me and smiled and walked towards me.

"Hey Trey" she said.

"Yea wassup, but I need you to delete that shit you posted on Instagram" I said.

"What? Our picture? Why?" She questioned with a smirk. This bitch.

"You know why, stop being messy my wife saw that shit and-" I started to say but she cut me off.

"Oh am I causing problems between you guys?" She asked. Messy ass bitch you wish.

"Nah me and my wife great, but you won't be so great when she catches you"

"Okay I'll delete it...eventually" she said and mumbled the last part but I still heard her.

"Nah you need to delete it today, you didn't have my consent to post that so take it down or else"

"Or else what? You gonna take me to court over a picture? Really Trey?"

"Don't worry about it just take it down like I said and you'll be good" I said and then walked away to the bus.

Once I started to get on I saw that she was behind me so I stopped.

"Yo messy ass ain't getting on this bus" I said and then closed the door and told the driver to go and he did exactly what I said, leaving Iesha standing there.

I'm not gonna get no lawyers involved over a picture, but I will get the person who's pissed about it involved...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As some of you may know, I do have a August Alsina book up, but I will be discontinuing that book and starting a new one. If you would like to be notified when it's up make sure you follow me.
COMMENT|VOTE|SHARE