Chapter 56

Lourdes

"How was your day?" Trey asked as I walked into "our" bedroom. I sat all my bags down next to the closet entrance and sat on the bed and started taking off my shoes.

"Good I guess" I responded and began to undress.

"Oh, and I brought a new phone I hope you don't mind, I'll pay you back" I said.

"I don't care about that, I don't want you to pay me back I'm just helping out my wife" he said as I laid on the bed and grabbed the remote and turned to a basketball game.

"Where's the kids?"

"Lani and Kingston are staying a couple of nights with my mom and Apryl is in her room sleeping, she isn't feeling too good" he said.

"What's wrong with her? Is she ok?" I asked as I put my hair into a messy bun.

"She and her siblings decided to sneak into the snack cabinet and go crazy and she ate the most out of everyone so she was throwing up and has a stomach ache"

"Oh okay, I'll check on her when I get out the shower" I said as I grabbed a towel and headed into the bathroom. I grabbed my phone and the bluetooth speaker, connecting my phone to the speaker.

I went to the my music and went to my 80's & 90's slow R&B playlist. I turned on the shower letting it get hot. I removed my earrings and ring and put them in a picture jewelry box I have in the cabinet. Once I stood up from putting the box back into the cabinet I bumped into something. I turned around and saw Trey standing behind me.

"Um wha-" before I could even finish he pushed me against the wall and started kissing me. He started making his way down to my neck and it felt so good.

"T-Trey stop" I said stuttering a little, but he completely ignored me and continued.

"You know you don't want me to" he said in between kisses on my neck. He was right I didn't want him to, it felt so good.

He stopped kissing me and grabbed my hand and led me into the shower. Once we both were in he picked me up causing me to wrap my legs around his torso. He put my back against the shower wall and continued to kiss on my neck causing me to moan. I could feel him at my entrance and I wanted him so bad.

"I missed you so much" he whispered and then entered me, and I let out a loud gasp.

"Sshhh" he whispered in my ear while pumping in and out of me. He buried his face in my neck and started going harder.

At this point I was just hoping that Apryl didn't wake up because no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stop moaning and screaming. He knew exactly what he was doing, he was hitting my spot every single time.

"S-slow- FUCK! Trey slow down" I moaned out and he completely ignored me and went even faster, lord I hope his foot doesn't slip. I couldn't hold it in any longer so I released all over his member.

He finally slowed down and pulled out and tapped my leg. I got down off of him and as soon as my feet touched the ground my knees got weak causing me to almost fall but he held me up.

"Turn around and bend over" he said and I slowly did that, trying not to fall. As soon I bent over he entered me again causing me to scream.

"Fuck! Trey!" I screamed in a moan. It was feeling so good that I wanted to cry. I felt him tense up signaling that he was close to releasing. He sped up his pace and used his hand to smack my ass, he then slowed down giving me long and deep strokes.

"I love you so much" he bent down and whispered to me while still inside me. He then pulled out and released on my lower back. He washed it off of my back and I stood up with my back against the wall staring into his eyes. After the awkward stare down we began to wash ourselves.

I wish none of the bad things ever happened, I wish that we could just go back to when we were neighbors, everything was ok back then.

We embarked on this crazy journey together, so it's only right that we finish it together...right?

••••••••••••••

Next Day

"Who's Cyn? I found her number laying on the floor" Trey said as he walked into Apryl's room as I was patting and rubbing her back so she can sleep, she still doesn't feel good.

"A old high school friend I saw when I was shopping, I was supposed to text her can you hand me my phone?" I asked while pointing to it on Apryl's dresser.

He handed me my phone along with Cyn's number.

"Daddy baby still sick?" He asked as he sat down on the other side of the bed and kissed her forehead.

"Yes, how much did she eat?" I asked.

"Too damn much, she lucky she's sick, I would've whooped her little ass"

"Um no, we're not gonna whoop our children Tremaine"

"Sometimes they need a lil whooping" he said and I rolled my eyes. I stood up and walked out of her room while saving Cyn's number in my phone, he followed me.

"Lo I need to talk to you" he said.

"If it's about last night I really don't wanna talk about it, my legs are still sore"

"Last night was amazing, I've been waiting 3 whole years to get up in that again, but it's not about that"

I laid on my stomach on the bed and he sat next to me and patted his lap.

"What?" I asked.

"Come sit on daddy lap" he said and I cut my eyes at him.

"I'm serious, come here" he said patting his lap again, and I sighed and got on his lap and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Now what?" I said.

"Well next week I'm leaving for a 6 month tour..."

"Really?"

"Yea, I'm sorry I found out before you got back and I have to go we need the money we have ourselves and three ki-" he started to say but I interrupted.

"I know, you don't have to be sorry I understand, I'm gonna see about reopening my stores" I said while playing with his facial hair.

"Why not music? You should get back into the studio" he said.

"I don't think anyone wants to sign a murderer to their label"

"Don't worry about that, just get back into the studio your fans miss you, let me worry about the record labels, or you'll just be independent if you have to not everyone is signed" he said and I just nodded and buried my face into his neck and he started rubbing my back.

"We gonna get through this, we're gonna be ok, I promise" we're the last words I heard him say before I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thoughts On Cyn?
COMMENT|VOTE|SHARE