Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Amy Lu’s POV

I was sooo ready to leave I looked hot. I am feeling a little self conscious but over all good. I waited in my room until I heard the door bell and knew Sam was here. I wanted to give Patrick some breathing room before I pounced again.

I counted to 10 then I made my entrance to the living room leaving both guys speechless and bug eyed. Ahh Mission accomplished. I have Patrick on the verge of drooling.

“What I don’t look nice?” I ask Them with a wicked smile on my face.

“Damn Amy Lu you sure clean up nice now come on. Promise that you’ll dance with me tonight.” Sam asked me and extended his arm for me to grab.

So I did, he’s such a sweet heart. Operation get Patrick jealous has started. He gave Sam a dirty look and Sam just laughed. “You snooze you lose.” He tells Patrick as we leave.

Jim’s POV

I had picked up Harley and now here I was telling her I own 1/3 of the club. Along with Lorenzo and Trevor. Lorenzo is freaking telling her about the other part of the business.

I don’t know why but she assumes We are drug dealers. Lorenzo and I laugh out loud it was funny. Then Trevor arrives and we all go along with Erika Lorenzo’s fiancé, Angel Trevor’s girl. To show them the side business.

We went into Lorenzo’s office where he showed us a door in back of his book case. It was like spy kind of stuff. Pretty cool actually. Then we entered this whole new place about the same size of the club. But I’ve seen it and know that there is a second floor to this place. This club is called THE DUNGEON. It caters to sexual fantasies.

“Do you do this?” Harley asked me.

I shake my head no “Lorenzo’s begged me to do it but no I haven’t.” We leave that place and head back and more people arrived. One of the Guys that arrived was Tom. I was so surprised to see him.

We served with him along with the other guys. He was the helicopter pilot that dropped us off in that last mission when we where captured.

He asked me to be best man for his wedding since Harley was going to me Maid of honor for his future wife. Because his future wife is best friends with Harley she used to live with them. I offered him a job for when he was ready to leave the service.

Man the world is to small every one knew everyone else. I started to get claustrophobic with all the talking and all the people. My brain triggered back to being locked up in chains and all the pain from the torture.

Then I felt Harley pull my arm and drag me outside.

“Breath, are you ok?” Harley asked.

“I started to tell her I had a flash back and she asked of what. Shot I cant tell her so I kissed her senseless.

I can’t tell her what happened. It still haunts me. I find myself remembering at the strangest times. I was all into this rubbing myself on her when we heard a giggle. I turned around and there was Patrick and Sam standing there smirking and a sexy looking Amy Lu smiling all happy at us.

“Bro there are rooms for that crap” Patrick said.

“ Hey I got a surprise waiting inside for you guys” I tell them.