Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Amy Lu’s POV

I woke up later that afternoon and was like wholly crap what did I do? My body was all tingly and I was totally naked. I looked at Patrick all hot and Naked to. Since he was asleep I looked my fill then managed to get off without waking him.

Mmmm   I though. This man is totally hot. Not just his body, I love his mind and just plain him. I can’t believe he didn’t get mad that I didn’t sleep with him.

I walked over to the drawer and pulled out a bra and panties to change into. Then I turned and he was looking at me smiling. “That was the sexiest thing ever. The sway of your breasts as you bent down got me all excited.” He said and I swallowed.

He hopped of the couch making his um anatomy giggle and I turned fast. I’m sure my face was beet red. I heard his chuckle but refused to face him. It wasn’t till I felt his arms wrap around me that I turned.

He put his pants on but not his shirt. I leaned in and kissed his chest. Then inhaled his scent as I nuzzled his neck and then sighed feeling content.

“Come on lets go have lunch before I break my promise” I smirk at him and put clothes on.

Jim’s POV

The plane landed in Dallas TX without any problems. Then I drove to Longview. I thought all the way about Harley and what she might be doing. I felt bad just bailing without talking to her. But I did sent her something to make up at least a little so she didn’t think I was mad at her.

I smirk at the image that pops into my head. See Harley is not the kind of woman you send flowers to as an apology. No, she is the kind of woman you send something that really matters to her as an apology.

I smirk trying to picture her reaction. I will be back tomorrow so I’ll only be away from her for 1 day but it will feel like an eternity.

 I then turn the attention on the letter I hold in my hand. Not that Freddy would care.  He knew from the start that baby Kate was his.

I finally got to my destination a Codey spread came into view. It sure is a really beautiful place here. Freddy and Patrick said it was quite a site to see. Damn were they right.

I finally got to the place Freddy said he was at. I got out of the car and before I knocked the door opened. There stood my buddy all tanned and looking like a real cowboy. “Man is that you Freddy” I smirk ay him.