Chapter 6

Of all Sad Words of Tongue or Pen, the Saddest are these, "It Might Have Been."

GEORGE ADE

Chapter 6

Jim’s POV

I got in the car and drove. I wasn’t sure where I was going I just had to get away from everything. I opened up the glove compartment and popped 2 pills in my hand and swallowed them with out water.

I had to get my fucking head on straight. I ended up at the gym. Thank got our gym is open 24 hours. I pulled my gym bag from the back of my trunk and went inside. I went to the punching bag and started to just punch.

I was filled with so much rage. I remember how I used to pick fights when the rage would hit just so I would feel better. After getting help from specialists I know I’ll be ok. It’s just when things trigger an episode that I get enraged.

I learned to deal with it since I never know what will trigger them. I felt so bad for leaving Harley like that but I was scared I would hurt her. Know I think I lost my chance at real love.

But I would rather loss her then ever bodily hurt her. I know what Freddy did to Janet. I would die If I ever did that to her.

I continue to punch the bad hoping to exhaust myself.

Amy Lu’s POV

I was doing a mighty fine job getting under Patrick’s skin. I was still dancing but I did notice that he was now drinking a lot. Well I think it’s time to head home.

I get off the dance floor and walk over to him. “Stop drinking come on lets go home.” I tell him and he looks at me a little upset.

But he gets up anyway. “Sam we are out of here.” I tell him.

“I’m staying I’ll find a ride home.” He tells us.

“ Give me the keys all this dancing burned my buzz off. So I’m driving.” I tell him.

He’s quiet all the way home, so I don’t say anything. Then we get ther and I kick off my shoes and he’s still looking at me with this look in his eye’s I’ve never seen before.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” I ask him.

He just turned away and went to got get a beer. “Shit there’s no more beers in here what the hell.” He says all made.

Then he walks over and get’s his keys. “where do you think your going?” I ask him.

“I’m going to go get some beer I need to cool off.” he tells me as he walks to the door.

“Well can I go with you?” I ask him.

He turns around and looks me up and down and I see the lust in his eyes before he blanks it. “Hell no your not going to the liquor store looking like a prostitute. They’ll think I’m soliciting sexual favors.” He tells me and my jaw drops.

“You a*shole I scream at him as I grab the empty beer bottle from the counter and throw it at him. Damn my aim was off and it shattered on the wall behind him.

Then he left.

Jim’s POV