First day of school

Mihee:
"Ahh.. *stretch stretch* umm... Yay!! It's Monday! And it's the first day of school :) yay! I can't wait to see Jungkook !!!"

I got up and walk to my closet to pick a uniform to wear for today, since my school let us wear whatever uniforms we would like BUT it's has to be OUR school uniforms... We can't wear regular clothes ㅠㅠ why ??? I am very comfortable wearing them, MORE than wearing these uniforms...ㅠㅠ

*closing the cabinet*

"Ah...I guess I'm wearing this for today."

*Knock knock*

*Knock knock*

"아...네???"
Mom:
"Dear Jungkooks is here."
Mihee:
"도고??"
Mom:
"I said Jungkook !"
Mihee:
"ㅎㅎㅎ 네!!! "
Mom:
"Ok just hurry up, he's in living room waiting for you."
Mihee:
"네!!!"
"Jungkook !!!!!!!!" I said running down the stairs.
Jungkook:
"Yah ! Yah! Yah! I told you now to run down the stairs!! Your gonna get yourself! Aishhh!!"
Mihee:
"Hahaha yes dad! 미안해 ㅠㅜ"
Jungkook:
"ㅋㅋㅋ ok let's go! We're gonna be late for school." He suddenly grabs my hand and we took off running without saying goodbye to my mom.
Mihee:
"오빠~ wait! I need to say bye to my mom."
Jungkook:
"Ah ok sorry." He let go of my hand and I ran back to the gate.
Mihee:
"엄마!!!! 안녕!!!!사랑해!!!
Mom:
"Bye!!!! Darling have fun at school ok!!" I ran back to Jungkook and jump on his back.
Jungkook:
"Yah!! You're heavy!!!!"
Mihee:
"What!!!!! Really!!!" I hit him lightly.
Jungkook:
"Hahaha Yes!! How many kilograms did you gain??"
Mihee:
"오빠!!!!!!!!!"
"Ahaha I'm kidding."

30 mins later:

Jungkook:
"Ahh finally!!! *touches his back* mihee you're so heavy!!! I think your oppa is getting old!!"
Mihee:
"Don't say that ㅠㅠ" I said pouting.
Jungkook:
"Aish!! You're such a baby!!!" He said patting my head.
"Mihee! Can you do me a favor???"
Mihee:
"Ah sure what is it ?"
Jungkook:
"You...know!!! You're my bestfriend right ??? And..an...and I tell you everything.." I gave a yes look and then I cross my arms.
Mihee:
"Just spit it out."
Jungkook:
"I like someone! And can you help me get her phone number!"
Mihee:
"Huh??? You do ??? Who who who???"
Jungkook:
"We can't talk about it here, let's go somewhere later and I will tell you ok!"
Mihee:
"Ah...ok..."
Jungkook:
"We're gonna be late, I'll see you later Bestie!!!"
Mihee:
"Bye oppa!! See you later!!" I waved at him.

*he likes someone ??? I wonder who???*
*pang!!!*ouch... Why is my heart hurting??*this is so weird*

*smack*
"Yah!!!" I turned around and I saw my bestfriend jiyeon.
Jiyeon:
"Mimi let's go!!" She grabs my hand and we ran through the hallway we pass by Jungkooks class and I saw him laughing with someone and that someone was a girl... He looked at happy!! I've never see him
Laugh like that.. The it suddenly hit me THAT MUST BE JUNGKOOKS CRUSH!!! We stop running and it's a good thing we got in class 10 minutes earlier before the teacher yells at us and make us stand outside with our hands up! Jiyeon opens the door and my eyes landed on Taehyung!!! *the most annoying player in the world* GOD KNOWS HOW MUCH I HATE HIM AND HIS GUTS!!!
I went to my seat and ugh why do I have to sit next to him... Why not with Jiyeon.. I called her *psst* and she looked at me and she mouthed *GOODLUCK*
Taehyung:
"Goodmorning Meow!!" He called me a meow?? Seriously this guy...
Mihee:
"Hehe yeah whatever." I rolled my eyes on him.
Taehyung:
"You in a bad mood kitty!!"
Mihee:
"Shut up before I break your neck!" Seriously this guy is pissing me off.
Taehyung:
"Woah chill babe." Ahh now he's calling me his babe.
Mihee:
"Ok what's your problem!!! Stop calling me names, I only have one never and ur stepping on it right now!!"
Taehyung:
"Gosh chill sorry." He said looking away putting his head down.
Mihee:
"Finally..." I mumbled
Taehyung:
"I just wanna say hi to you...I'm sorry." My eyes went wide open did I just hear him say sorry???
Mihee:
"So..sorry??? did I hear you right ??? You said sorry ??" I asked looking dumbfounded.

*the door opens*
Mr. Kang the old man...

"Class we are going outside today."

Class:
"Ah..but it's hot"
"I don't wanna go"
"Man!! "
"Let's go and let's ditch"
"Can I stay here I'm scared of the light"
"It's so sunny let's go"
Mr: Kang:
"We are observing new plants today!"
I stared at taehyung and he grabs my hand and gave me a piece of paper.
I opened it and it says
"Let's go somewhere"...
I look at him and ask him
"Why????"
Taehyung:
"Just come with me"
Mihee:y
"Ah ok."
Mr. Kang:
"Let's go and just leave your stuff here."

We walk pass Jungkooks class again but this time I saw something I should've not seen....
*************************************

안녕하세요 여러분!!! Hi guys !!! Welcome to my fan fiction I know some of you guys might be wondering ?? What happened to HOUSE OF CARDS???? Well sad news I forgot the story and i honestly don't know what I was doing ahaha so I decided to delete it and make a new fanfic story :) I'm hoping you all will like it and please spread the new story and thank you so much :)
Love you all 😘😘😘😘