Bracelet

Taehyung:
After eating I noticed that mihee has been really quiet since when we got here, she didn't talk much and that was my first time I seeing her cry, she kept saying it hurts .... When mihee showed the broken necklace, I recognized it right away and took it immediately from her hand. My heart clenched in pain, my blood started to boil and I wanted to cry but I held it in. How could Hyeri throw her favorite necklace, she would always brag and tell her friends it's her favorite necklace she would also wear it everyday but I guess, she moved on and doesn't want me in her life anymore, I just have to accept the fact that I'm no longer in her heart, but it's so hard... And It's really easy... When u say it but in real life it's hard... "Oh yeah" why was she crying ??? I wonder who made her cry... *jungkook?? Maybe?? But why though?? He's asking for her help, that ungrateful bastard made my bestfriend cry*

Mihee:
I can't find a topic to talk about with taehyung so I stayed quiet.. *jungkook....* i wanna go buy something.
"Umm taehyung... Do you want to go with me somewhere ???"
Taehyung:
"Sure" ah he's giving me his full smile.
"Let's go"
Mihee:
"Thank you."

At the jewelry store:
Jungkooks POV:
I looked around but I can't seem to find Mihee anywhere. Where'd she go?? I wonder if she's got home safe. I didn't even have a change to tell her thank you. She just took off without telling me. Maybe I should give her a call but Hyeri has my phone.
Hyeri:
"Baby lets go, it's getting late."
Jungkook:
"Ok let's go and babe can I have my phone back I have to call mihee."
Hyeri:
"Why?? And if you're worried about her she's fine let's go"
Jungkook:
"Are you mad??"
Hyeri:
"No I'm not but I don't like it when your attention is always on Mihee!"
Jungkook:
"Babe ? Are you perhaps jealous and you have to know that she's my best friend an..."
Hyeri:
"And what !!! You love her ??"
Jungkook:
"No silly, yes I love her like a sister"
Hyeri:
"haha ok just so you know, I love you and you're mine ok"
Jungkook:
"Yes and I love you too babe"

Gosh I have a jealous girlfriend.

Taehyungs POV:
I wonder where she's taking me?? Oops never we're in front of a jewelry shop. I tap her shoulder but she's not paying attention.
"Psssst Mihee??"
Mihee:
Maybe they still have the bracelet.. *looks at her bracelet* umm I wonder...
"Pssst Mihee??"
"Huh?? huh?? Oh sorry taehyung hehe"
Taehyung:
"Let's go and don't forget we have to hurry and finish our project ok"
Mihee:
I nodded and we went in inside
"Wahh is so pretty haha taehyung lets go look for bracelets"
Taehyung:
"Ok and oh wait did you say bracelets?? They're on the next aisle"
Mihee:
"Ah haha ok" *looks at her bracelet*
Taehyung:
"What are you looking for ?? Let me see if I can find for you"
Mihee:
"Ah umm its this one" *i can't tell him I'm buying Jungkook anew bracelet*
Taehyung:
"Ok umm let's see Mihee go on the next aisle and check if they have any and you want the exact bracelet right ??"
Mihee:
"Ye..yes and Tae thank you" I smiled at him.

1 hour later
Taehyung POV:
Gosh we've been looking and I already asked the lady and they told me they don't have this kind of bracelet anymore, and Mihee won't stop looking.
"Mihee, let go..."
Mihee:
"Tae!! I found something similar to my bracelet"
Taehyung:
"That's really pretty"
Mihee:
"Hehe of course it is"
Taehyung:
I check my watch And it's 6:30 pm. Damn why is this bracelet so important to her. She probably buying her friend a present. "Ah I have to pee" I mumbled
"Mihee I'll be right back ok"
Mihee:
"Ok"

Mihee POV:
I really thankful that I found something similar to my bracelet, umm thanks Tae for helping me. Maybe I should get him a bracelet too. *looks around*
"Ahh this one."
Lady:
"That's a pretty bracelet you have there"
Mihee:
*touches her bracelet* "thank you"
Lady:
"Im guessing your boyfriend bought it for you huh?"
Mihee:
"Ah no ahah my bestfriend gave it to me"
Lady:
"Awh that's cute and that young man if your bestfriend right ??"
Mihee:
"yes he is" *hands her the money*
Lady:
"I recognized him, he came here before but with a different girl and here you go"
Mihee:
"Umm are you perhaps talking about Hyeri?"
Taehyung"
"Mihee lets go"
Mihee:
"Thank you so much bye" *bows at her*
Lady:
"Bye"
Mihee:
"Taehyung !!! Thank you for helping me and ... And... Here" *gives him a pink box*
Taehyung:
"Haha no problem and what is this ??"
Mihee:
"It's a simple gift in exchange for helping me"
Taehyung:
*opens the box dub dub dub* *hugs mihee* "thank you and you didn't have too I'm happy that I'm able to help you"
Mihee:
*dub dub dub blushes blushes*
"Umm.. Tae you.."
Taehyung:
He let go of me and it was so warm " sorry"
Mihee:
"I hope you like it" *blushes*
Taehyung:
"Aigoo you're so cute" *pinches mihees cheeks*
Mihee:
"Yah!!!yo... You wanna die ahhh... Tae" I tried reaching for taehyung face but I failed instead I stared at him laughing, he's actually good looking and I really like his smile, he's very friendly and he's fun to have around.
Taehyung:
"Oh ahah u ok ??"
Mihee:
"Yes!! And let's go."
Taehyung:
"Let's go and wait let me wear the bracelet aissh it's so cute wait why an elephant ??"
Mihee:
"Because you're a giant and you're every warm and cute"
Taehyung:
*dub dub* "haha me cute ?? Why thanks bestie" *kisses her forehead*

*its snowing*
A chance to accept and let go, to start brand new and live life to the fullest.

Mihee:
"Ah.. Umm your welcome" smiles at taehyung.