Who are you ?

Narrator POV:
Mihee went to a very very deep sleep. She heard voices, they kept shouting mihee wake up !!! her mind was unable to recognize them, a warm soft kiss was brushed on her forehead, she heard 1,2,3 ___________ and it suddenly became pitch black, she felt a sudden pain in her heart, she felt sadness, she felt lonely.... A bright light hit her face a very calm voice said to her *my dear it's not your time yet go back there and fulfill your dreams** Then she heard *i love you* and everything went bright..

Mihee:
"Aghhhh!!!!" *inhale exhale* the looks around.
Doctor:
"Miss miss ?? Are you Ok ?? he said checking every vital sign*
Mihee:
"Where am I !! Ahhhhggg!!!! And who are you get away from me  !!!" She got up and push the doctor away.
Doctor:
"Umm calm down you're in a hospital, umm you mind if I ask you any questions ? *she nodded* oh so ? Do you know this person next to your left ?" The doctors ask.
Mihee:
"Umm... No" she shook her head left to right. The doctor gave her a what look?
Doctor:
"Umm what about this young man? " he pulled Taehyung next to him and Mihee shook her head once more.
Doctor:
"Umm...that's weird, I'm sorry to inform you this? But  I your friend is suffering from a memory loss which is called amnesia"
Jungkook:
"What do...wait! Will she ever regain her memory"
Doctor:
"We don't know, but I think it's up to her, try not to force her, just talk to her calmly, and I'll take my leave"
Jungkook/Taehyung:
"Thank you !" The both said.
Jungkook:
Jungkook was in worried about mihee he was glad that she woke up and he thought he would really loose his best friend. He heard what the doctor said
Taehyung on the other hand was shocked and was unable to speak. He went closer and push the jungkook away he grab mihee and hug her..
Taehyung:
"Don't scare me like that.. I thought I was going to loose you forever.. I was scared to death... I.."
Mihee POV:
"Where am I ?? And who are those people ?? Who am I ??" I asks the doctor.
What is going on here ? And who was that guy?? The doctor said i have amnesia? But ??
Bang !!!
Hyungwon:
"Mihee!! I heard what happened!!!" Taehyung got up and hyungwon held Mihees shoulder and hug her.
Mihee:
"Haha hyungwon! I'm ok don't worry!!" She pushed him and asks him .
"Ahh umm who are these people ??"
Hyungwon:
"You..you know my name ??"Mihee nodded and smiled at him.
Jungkook was shocked.. And was taehyung !!
Taehyung:
"You know him ! But you don't know me !!! Mihee stop joking around! I know you know me too!!"
Mihee:
"I'm sorry but can you know yell and I am serious !! Who are you ?? And who you ??? Who are you ???" she pointed at jungkook and Mihee felt her eyes getting watery, tears stream down her face and she wipe them.
"What is going on?? Why am I crying??" She ask herself.
Jungkook:
"Let's go Taehyung.."
Hyungwon:
"Please don't go! Don't leaver her again!"
Mihee:
"It's ok...don't worry..."
Taehyung was about to open the door when he suddenly heard Mihee *she said the same exact words whenever she's hurt* he open the door and left with jungkook.
Mihee:
"Why... Am I crying ?? Why is my heart hurting ??? am I ok?? Hyungwon !! Why can't I remember??? Why do I know you but not them ???"
Hyungwon:
"Shhhsss it's ok, you will regain your memories soon" he patted Mihees head and kisses her forehead"

*its not the same kiss...*