OPNM 4

A/N: This is an edited chapter.

With only 3 hours of sleep, Luhan struggles to balance himself. He spent his time last night baking cupcakes for Sehun. He also reserved some for his (greedy) friends. It is not his first time baking but he wants it to be perfect. It’s as if he wants Sehun to be impressed to his skills, a suitable perfect wife for him. Luhan hit his left cheek at that thought. This is definitely the effect of his ruined routine and lack of sleep. He also woke up early to prepare for their lunchbox. Fortunately, his mother helped him in preparing it, though he sort of lied to her about who he prepared it for. It was also a blessing in disguise that his elder sister didn’t come home last night. He can’t really imagine what disaster will happen if Jimin jie will open her mouth.

Luhan pinched his ears to keep him awake while walking toward school. How he wish there will be a faculty meeting this morning in their department so he can sleep in the library. What came to his mind to ask Sehun for lunch yesterday? Right, he just saved him from losing his scholarship and being a consistent dean's list. Luhan scolded himself for thinking about that. He owed Sehun a lot for what he did yesterday so it was only right to do this. He just doesn’t know how he can face him without getting embarassed on what happened yesterday. Well, his mouth made it a habit to embarrass himself. Luhan wailed internally. He ought to stop thinking about it if he want to avoid another compromising situation on their lunch.

The pretty deer yawned, he badly wants to sleep. He clutched tightly at his winter coat and buried his mouth on the bambi printed scarf that wrapped around his neck. He was a little sensitive to cold so even if it’s still November, he wants to wrap himself to thick wool. When he was near the gate, his phone rings.He slides his right hand to his coat pocket while his left hand rubs the tears that formed on his eyes when he yawned.  Without looking at the caller, he answered it.

“Luhan dear, we don’t have a class this morning. There’s an emergency faculty meeting for the whole college.”

This temporarily snaps the sleepiness off him. He’s just thinking about it earlier! “Are you serious, Baek? I will seriously go home and sleep for the whole morning.”

“Yes, my dear. You can go home if you want, though I think you don’t need to do that. Anyway, I’ll be with my beloved boyfriend and Jongdae’s out to pester Minseok again. I’ll just send a message or call you, bye!”

Luhan’s not given a chance to ask on what Baekhyun meant because his so called bestfriend hang up. Well, he can go back home, sleep for two to three hours and go back here for lunch with Sehun. Should he send a message? His thumb hovers on Sehun’s number. Luhan shook his head. It would be unnecessary to send a message because he can still go back to school before lunch. It’s not as if he will ditch him. He just wanted to sleep badly. He turned his back to the gate with wobbling steps. But immediately stopped when he bumped on a post. Is it normal for a post to smell so good? He rubs his forehead while sniffing on a familiar scent. This is the type of scent that he wants to bathe himself to sleep.

“As much as I am delighted to have you sniffing me, I would still prefer that my wife will get enough sleep.”

Luhan immediately separate himself from his comfortable haven when he recognized as voice. “Sehun?” He rubs his eyes because he probably just seeing things. When he opened his eyes, he still saw Sehun’s handsome face, long black hair that already reached his nape and a sunglasses perched on his head that prevent some of the hair from reaching his forehead and eyes.

“Yes, wife?” Sehun asked amusedly. Luhan doesn’t know why he looks at him that way, a tinge of amusement and fondness. Luhan is not sure of the latter because his eyes keeps on drooping.

“Why are you here? You have a class this morning.” Luhan mumbled. He knows Sehun’s schedule because he has the same class with Jongin which Luhan already memorized.