4) REAL LIFE

ADDISON WOKE UP to sun shining in her face and music faintly wafting into the room she was in. She squinted and rubbed her eyes. Her head was throbbing and pounding, as if her brain was trying to escape her head. She took in the unfamiliar surroundings.

There was a bathroom directly across from the bed and Addi could see the white tiled floor and brown wood cabinets. There was a desk against a cream wall next to the door leading to the bathroom. On the other side of the doorway, there was a long white dresser. She laid on gray sheets with a white comforter. To the left of the bed were long double doors leading to balcony overlooking the ocean.

She looked down at herself and saw she had on pair of basketball shorts and a large black shirt. Well, at least I'm dressed. Now the question is: who dressed me?

She slowly got up from the comfy paradise and saw that on the bedside table there was a bottle of aspirin and a glass of water. Addison took three tablets and downed the drink. She walked towards the bathroom and saw that on the desk there were fresh towels and her clothes folded nicely. She continued to the bathroom and almost screamed at her reflection.

She looked like a hot mess. Her red lipstick was mostly all gone but there were a few smudges on her cheeks. Her mascara and eyeliner had all smudged throughout her sleep so she quickly washed her face to get rid of the impurities. She ran her fingers through her hair to tame the mess it had become.

After she was finished making herself look presentable, she left the room and walked to what she assumed would be the living area. She just followed the music which only grew louder as she approached. when she was about five steps from the room she identified the song as "The Man Who Can't Moved" by the Script. She smiled at all the memories that came flooding back as the song kept playing.

She walked around the corner of the hallway and saw a pajama clad Sebastian Stan standing at the stove of his kitchen. He was humming along with the song as he turned around with the pan in his hand. When he spotted Addi though, leaning against the doorway, he jumped and almost dropped said pan.

"It's not nice to sneak up on people, Adds," Seb said as he shoveled the eggs onto a plate. Addi smiled and sat down at the bar while Sebastian slid a plate of eggs, bacon, and toast to her.

"Well, I wasn't aware that walking into the room qualified as sneaking," she sassed.

"It does when you're silent as hell while doing it." She laughed and took a bite of her food. She moaned as she ate. Her closed eyes, however, missed a blushing and smirking Sebastian.

"How are you this good of a cook? Shit, this is amazing Seb and they are just eggs!"

"Well thanks. I take great pride in my egg making abilities," he smirked and continued to eat his breakfast.

"By the way, Seb, we didn't.. you know... last night... right?" Addi blushed. Seb choked on his eggs and started coughing.

"What the hell, Addi? You were completely plastered; I wouldn't have taken advantage of you in that state, or anyone for that matter." Addison nodded at his response. "Plus, Addi, we haven't even been out on a date yet. I don't put out until at least the third date."

It was Addison's turn to cough on her food at Seb's words. "Seriously? What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing. I thought that was funny," He smirked at her.

"So funny, Seb." She rolled her eyes. "I'm assuming I dressed myself then?"

"Yeah. I helped you with your top though because you got a little tangled, but I didn't see anything I wouldn't have seen if you were in a bathing suit."

"That's good, at least." Addi finished her breakfast and went to the sink to her and Sebastian's plates. "Sooo... do you have something to do today or do you want to spend the day with me?" she asked wiggling her eyebrows at Seb. He chuckled and nodded his head.

"I'm 100% free today. What do you want to do?"

"I have an amazing idea, Stan."

"Then let's get going, Ranger."