28) THE TONIGHT SHOW with JIMMY FALLON

Addison stood backstage at the Tonight Show waiting for her opportunity to make her way to the stage. It was her first real interview. She had been on web series and some talk shows before but never by herself. She was used to her cast mates taking the spotlight and her being in the background. And she was very comfortable with that situation.

An interview by herself? Not so much.

She looked at the monitor that was beside the stage curtain waiting for Jimmy to introduce her to the crowd. She met him before the show it seemed like they would get along just fine. They slipped into easy conversation, laughing at dumb jokes and stupid videos.

"Now you may know her as the only American on a show about British royalty and also as one half of the trending hashtag, #SEBSON. It was just recently made public that she would be joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe as Kinetica, so please give a warm welcome to Addison Ranger!"

Addi released a breath she had been holding and walked onto the stage, smiling and waving like a pro. She met Jimmy halfway for a hug before taking a seat in the chair next to his desk.

"Hey Jimmy. Thank you for having me!" She said to her host.

"Yeah thank you for being here, Addison."

"To be frank with you, I'm a little nervous."

"Why?"

"Well this is the first solo interview I've ever done. And I'm a huge fan of your show. Do you know how many actors, actresses, authors, presidents, and really cool people's asses have sat in these chairs? A shit ton!" Jimmy threw his head back and the audience joined in on his roaring laughter.

"No reason to be nervous, Addison. Now your ass can be added to the ever growing list."

"Well I mean. When you put it that way," She winked at Jimmy. "Oh, and please call me 'Addi'. I sound like I'm being scolded by mother when you use my full name, jeez." Jimmy chuckled.

"Well, then, Addi, how are you doing? What's going on in your life right now?"

"Um, life's going pretty good, to be honest. I'm just so happy that Marvel finally released my character so now I can start talking about her."

"Marvel is pretty secretive when it comes to stuff that you can talk about, right?"

"Oh definitely."

"So tell me about Lenley Richards. What is she up to in Captain America: Civil War?"

"Well, like I said, I have a gag order," this made the audience laugh, "but what I can tell you is that Lenley has telekinesis and it's pretty bad-ass. She works for Tony Stark in the compound, but we don't really know what her role will be in Civil War yet or if the team evens knows about her powers. A lot about her is unknown right now. I'm guessing more stuff about her will come around after we finish filming and the trailers come out."

"Wow way to skirt around the question. All of what you just said was in the article they released about her." Everyone chuckled. "So filming starts next month. Are you excited to be working with such accomplished actors?"

"Absolutely! I mean I get to work with Scarlett Johansson and Robert Downey Jr. Actually when I was younger, I didn't see my dad a lot because my parents were divorced and stuff, so one day after a fight with him I came home and asked my mom, 'Mom did you ever cheat on dad?' and she was so stunned that I asked that at all. She responded with 'No, why?'. And I shit you not, I looked her dead in the eye and said, 'I don't know. I just feel like Robert Downey Jr would be a better dad than mine and I just wanted to make sure that there wasn't a chance that you cheated on dad with RDJ and I was actually his daughter'." Everyone in the studio was dying laughing.‍👁‍🗨