Chapter 10: Arrived & Danced

Guys I've made some changes in previous chapters. So if you can plz read the previous chapters.

If not then.....

-I've made time changes. I've shown that she came at 10:00 but now I've changed it to 9:30.

Because?

Read and you'll find out! ;)

_______________________

Eliana's POV:

As I went inside, I saw every eye looking at me. Nervousness was eating me alive. My palms were sweaty and I wished that I could turn back but it's too late now, right?

I can't turn my back now.

I languidly walked towards the stairs. I saw King George and Queen Lucy sitting on their throne chairs. I bowed toward them. I've never seen the King or the Queen before. I recognized them because they were on their throne chairs. But I had no idea about the Prince. I have not seen him and he is not on the throne chair as well.

Anyways, I slowly cascaded down the stairs and stood at the spot after the last step.

I was really nervous as everyone was looking at me. Suddenly their attention averted towards my opposite. I sighed in relief that their attention was not at me anymore. But what were they looking at? I tried to see but in vain.

"Your Majesties, Your Royal Highness, ladies and gentlemen and dear visitors. Let this ball commence with the Princes' first dance." I heard someone say. I was shocked at the news that the Prince had not danced within a half hour and he's beginning now? I was still thinking about it when I saw someone coming towards me. People started to get out of the way and I saw an incredibly handsome guy in front of me. His beautiful green eyes could be seen from the mask he was wearing. And it described it all.

But...who is he? And why is he standing in front of me, smiling beautifully? Ok wait-first I found this guy, who god knows is, handsome and now beautiful? I seriously need to stop this! I'm standing amidst thousands of people.

He was still smiling. I thought that there would be someone behind me, so I took a peek behind me but there was nobody. It means he was smiling at me? Oh God!

"May I have the honour of this dance?" He asked as he bowed slightly and placed a hand in front of me.

I don't know who this guy is and where is the Prince? Why is he acting like he is the Prince?

Wait-What if he is the Prince?

Why did I not think about it sooner. The authority in his voice! His beauty! His perfection! He has to be the Prince! But what is he doing here? Asking me? He can have any women but why did he choose me?

No matter what, I need to be confident or I would ruin the night.

"It would be my pleasure, your highness," I bowed towards the Prince and placed my hand in his. He then guided me towards the middle of the ballroom. The huge chandelier was above our heads.

He drew me towards him looking straight into my eyes. He placed his one hand on my waist as I placed my hand on his shoulder. He then took my other hand in his and slow music started playing by the musicians that were present there.

His eyes never once left me as we moved slowly to the beat; dancing. I could feel everybody's eyes on me. Some people were whispering, girls glaring and some pointed even. But at the moment that was not important.

"Let them. Just look straight into my eyes." I felt calm as I heard his voice.

I smiled and did as I was told. I just looked into his shining green eyes and danced, elegantly as he guided.

Slowly everyone started dancing with us. I was smiling really hard.

"Who are you?" He asked, his eyes never leaving mine.

"I am Ella," I answered him.

"Well then, Ella, let's get out of here," he proposed.

"What? What do you mean?" asked myself, not understanding what he meant really.

He did not say anything but took me by the hand and led me outside the ballroom.

________________________

Hey Guys,
        So this is your average chapter. I really wanted to write more and complete the suspense of where they go next or what happened but I could not because today is EID & I'm really busy. We have relatives visiting us, so I could not write more. I'll write more soon.

If there is a mistake please feel free to tell me.

EID MUBARAK! :)

WinxClubBloom93