Chapter 30

TV Shows » NCIS »

McBaby

Author: HarmonFreak1 PM

When Tim is drugged and reduced to a toddler how will the gang react? Will they be able to change him back or will he have to grow up all over again? Papa Gibbs and Baby Timmy!

Follow/FavoriteRated: Fiction T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Tim M. · Leroy Jethro Gibbs - Chapters: 36 - Words: 123,934 - Reviews: 649 - Favs: 207 - Follows: 295 - Updated: 08-02-13 - Published: 03-02-13 - Status: Complete - id: 9062140

A+ A- < Prev Next >

A/N Wow thanks for all the love! Hope you enjoy! Thanks to "Gotta" for all the help!

When Tony arrived back inside, Ziva was already processing the scene; looking for any clues that could lead them to Tim's location. Tony called out to her, "Did you call the tow truck to get his car back to NCIS?"

"Yes, should be here in about ten minutes. Hey, come look at this..." she trailed off as Tony joined her in the bedroom. Ziva was examining the contents of Jed's recently packed suitcase. She held up a flight itinerary and scanned the details, "Look at what we have here, a one way plane ticket to Russia." Tony glanced at Ziva, "No extradition," they announced simultaneously.

"I don't get it, out of all the places he could go, he chooses Russia?" Tony questioned while he started looking through the papers on Jed's desk.

Ziva shrugged her shoulders, "He probably figured they would understand English a lot better than a lot of the other countries without extradition agreements."

"If I was going to spend the rest of my life in a foreign country it would be one that had a nice beach, girls in tiny bikinis, along with a nonstop flow of alcoholic beverages." He licked his lips as he stared off into oblivion.

*Whack*

"Hey! What was that for?" He screeched, rubbing the back of his head.

Ziva smiled, "Only doing what Gibbs would have done if he was here."

Tony glared at her, "You are not Gibbs! If you ever head slap me again, David..."

She held her finger up to her lips, "Hmm I think I remember you threatening me with that before, now is your chance to follow through."

He raised his eyebrows, "DiNozzos always get revenge; maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but someday I will reclaim the respect I deserve for being your superior."

Ziva rolled her eyes, "Let us get back to work, Gibbs is going to want answers soon and with you being the senior field agent, I do not think you want to tell him we have nothing."

"Good point. I don't want him taking all his anger out on me like he did Jed. The guy never stood a chance, frankly I'm surprised he was still conscious when I dragged him out of here."

Ziva sighed, "Gibbs will never admit it, but he is scared. Prior to Tim's kidnapping, I have never witnessed him this happy or relaxed. They have been good for each other. "

Tony began digging through dresser drawers, "Yeah, I'm actually glad it was Tim who was de-aged."

"Tony! This should not have happened to any of us! I can't believe you..."

"Whoa, hear me out on this..."

Ziva gave him an exasperated look and chuckled, "Oh this is ought to be good."

"I was going to say I'm glad it was Tim because he's the only one of us who hasn't bonded with Gibbs on a paternal level."

"As much as it pains me to say this, and it does, you may be right, Tony."