Chapter 31

TV Shows » NCIS »

McBaby

Author: HarmonFreak1 PM

When Tim is drugged and reduced to a toddler how will the gang react? Will they be able to change him back or will he have to grow up all over again? Papa Gibbs and Baby Timmy!

Follow/FavoriteRated: Fiction T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Tim M. · Leroy Jethro Gibbs - Chapters: 36 - Words: 123,934 - Reviews: 649 - Favs: 207 - Follows: 295 - Updated: 08-02-13 - Published: 03-02-13 - Status: Complete - id: 9062140

A+ A- < Prev Next >

A/N Thanks for all the love, you're awesome! Sorry for the delay, work has been very busy! Special thanks to "Gottahavemyncis" for her help with this chapter. Speaking of which you should check out her first story called "The Quilt". It's a great read!

Ducky breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Gibbs headed his direction with Tim in his arms. Physically the youngster looked to be in good condition, but he wouldn't know until he could take a closer look. As the pair approached, he leapt out of the car, grabbed his medical bag from the back seat and motioned for Gibbs to sit down. He immediately wrapped a blanket around Tim whose eyes were closed and his face nestled against Gibbs' neck. When Ducky rubbed his back the baby flinched and burrowed closer to his protector.

Gibbs leaned down and whispered, "Timmy, open your eyes, it's only Ducky. He needs to check you over, son." He tried to shift the little guy so he was facing the doctor, but his grip around the older man's neck only intensified. Ducky adjusted the blanket, "Why don't we give him a few minutes before we try again. The young lad has been through quite an ordeal and right now he only wants you, Jethro." Gibbs nodded, his attention solely focused on the small figure cradled against his chest.

"Do you hear that?" Ziva asked Tony as they handcuffed Lucy and dragged her to her feet.

"Yeah, it sounds like a baby crying, but Gibbs already took Tim out of here. Where the hell is Vance?"

Ziva shrugged, "I do not know, I have not seen him since we were outside."

Tony bit his lip; nervously, "Take this piece of trash outside, while I check out the rest of the house."

Ziva grasped the handcuffs and gave Lucy a push, "Come on and do not think of trying any funny business or you will wish Agent Gibbs was leading you out and not me."

As Tony watched Ziva lead Lucy out of the house, he un-holstered his weapon and carefully made his way down the hallway that led to the bedrooms.

"Director Vance?" he bellowed, opening the door to the first bedroom. After clearing it, he moved on to the next room.

"Director Vance?" he howled again before hearing a faint voice and a soft cry emanating from behind the door. With gun in position, Tony barged in, startled at the scene in front of him. Vance was leaning over the railing of the crib, whispering reassurances to a little baby girl. Tony made his way over and peeked over the side, "Oh my god," he chuckled. "That baby looks exactly like Ella, the other Grey sister." Vance took a step back when he realized that he was attempting to console the woman who kidnapped Tim.

"Are you sure, DiNozzo?" He asked gruffly, his eyes never leaving the baby in front of them.

Tony nodded, "Yep, that's got to be her. Would also explain why we never encountered her when we infiltrated."

"I wonder how she got turned into a baby." Vance paused then continued, "Do you think her sister did this to her?"

Tony laughed, "I sure hope so, it's about time she got a taste of her own medicine! But what are we going to do with her now, not like they have a prison for babies."